Do you support Automated Trading or not...

delca

Hi Traders

I`m new on this forum, I don`t update my profile yet, but before then I doing that I haven`t time I have one question for you...

Do you using Automated Forex Software and what`s result you have been achiving...What` your opinion about new trend on forex market and what`s your expectation... Your opinion is very importan for me and I hope that many members of this forum can contribute to this discussion...

regards
Delca...

Hi Traders

I`m new on this forum, I don`t update my profile yet, but before then I doing that I haven`t time I have one question for you...

Do you using Automated Forex Software and what`s result you have been achiving...What` your opinion about new trend on forex market and what`s your expectation... Your opinion is very importan for me and I hope that many members of this forum can contribute to this discussion...

regards
Delca...

Good question! I don't feel comfortable to have an automated system in place. Many things can go wrong and my account blown up by repeated orders, feed failures, etc.

IMO keep your expectations down to reality. It's good to have an automated system but have it to always ask for confirmation to place trades.

I think the idea of letting a system make money while you are in Bahamas laying on the beach is a huge hype and fallacy.

Alex

Good question! I don't feel comfortable to have an automated system in place. Many things can go wrong and my account blown up by repeated orders, feed failures, etc.

IMO keep your expectations down to reality. It's good to have an automated system but have it to always ask for confirmation to place trades.

I think the idea of letting a system make money while you are in Bahamas laying on the beach is a huge hype and fallacy.

Alex
Excellent advice. The scenario of having an automated system make money while you're sitting on the beach is definitely an overhyped fallacy. However, having an automated system make money while you're in the office keeping half an eye on it is very much a reality.

jj