Do YOU have a dream ?

Having an island paradise would be blissfull. Lonely ? Not if one could invite in the fun people. A hammock slung between 2 coconut trees - nice. Not Godly At but nice. Perhaps a floating island of love, one could tow around the world to enjoy. Maybe a jumbo zeppelin and just float about.

:)

Nice but I'd give you two weeks before you get bored out of your wits.

Caribbean Dream

I have a dream when I finally make lots of money from trading of moving to the Caribbean. Has anybody ever lived there if so which Island? Can you get a Mortgage to take into account rental income as I would like to buy before retiring.
Barbados would be my first choice as I got married there in 95 but the trading would have to really take off !

not dreaming very big are you if you still going to have a mortgage to pay.

Last edited:
I have a dream to be come successful in my life...achieve a level where other people around me will not be tagging me as a looser & my parents will feel proud.

That's all.

Not sure if that's your dream or their dream.

What I dream of now is just having enough time to achieve the dreams that are still on the list.

you mean borrowing at current low rates and getting better returns elswhere.
way ahead of me(y)

Although I don't think a few hundred k in a trading account is such a good idea especially as desert islands don't have the best internet connectivity for trading, damnit, scrub that idea :/

What I dream of now is just having enough time to achieve the dreams that are still on the list.

This doesn't sound like dreaming old boy!

More like you are over the hill. :cheesy:

It's like thinking about trying to stay alive to live a lil dream.