DO Trading Courses: online/normal WORK?

So, if you saw videos of the one in ten successful trades, you'd pay money?

ofcourse not, sorry i didnt elaborate, i would be looking for a scalper not someone who trades one time per week.....

if i had a video from a successful trader who does 200 trades per day, would you pay ?

Hi riros,

Just stumbled on your thread, and thought id drop you a quick line, i am a professional Forex trader and coach, and i help people from all over the world learn to trade. If you want some guidance i regularly post videos onto youtube to help guys like you, check them out, my youtube channel is called Investfx and i have posted todays Video that i recorded before the london open, and its designed to help you work out which direction the market is going in for that day.

hope it helps,

YouTube - Daily direction 13th Jan CAD

Hey thanks gamma, i like to just pop into these things now and again to do my bit for the noob!.....wev all been there! right?!?

Hi riros,

Just stumbled on your thread, and thought id drop you a quick line, i am a professional Forex trader and coach, and i help people from all over the world learn to trade. If you want some guidance i regularly post videos onto youtube to help guys like you, check them out, my youtube channel is called Investfx and i have posted todays Video that i recorded before the london open, and its designed to help you work out which direction the market is going in for that day.

hope it helps,

Hello there,

Thanks for the help, very interesting!! Tell me do you do stocks also?

Hello there,

Thanks for the help, very interesting!! Tell me do you do stocks also?

Hi glad you like it, I used to trade stocks and Indicies but i find Forex to be much easier to read when it comes to things like direction for the day and the kinds of areas at which to buy or sell. I also think the liquidity in Forex is great because if your trading quite large positions stocks can be a little bit tougher to execute... so Forex is all im doing these days. how about yourself? How long have you been trading? :)

Hi glad you like it, I used to trade stocks and Indicies but i find Forex to be much easier to read when it comes to things like direction for the day and the kinds of areas at which to buy or sell. I also think the liquidity in Forex is great because if your trading quite large positions stocks can be a little bit tougher to execute... so Forex is all im doing these days. how about yourself? How long have you been trading? :)

Great I understand,

Well I am new to trading actually and I am sure that I will stick to it and hopefully one day I can become good.
I was a stockbroker, now I am doing a CFA and learning to trade.
Any info and knowledge I can get from experienced traders is highly appreciated!
I have been mainly focusing on the FTSE100 index - I didnt make any money yet just practising. I havent done FOREX before but I am interested in learning.

So do you study fundamentals also or do you just use your trading system? How have your returns been in general in terms %return? Apologies for asking, just if you can give me a rough %
Are you based in London?

A CFA will not help you learn to trade. It is something with an institutional money management focus. If you have a desire to move into that arena, then by all means pursue the CFA. If you're just trying to learn trading, then save the considerable time and money.

Great I understand,

Well I am new to trading actually and I am sure that I will stick to it and hopefully one day I can become good.
Any info and knowledge I can get from experienced traders is highly appreciated!
I have been mainly focusing on the FTSE100 index - I didnt make any money yet just practising. I havent done FOREX before but I am interested in learning.

So do you study fundamentals also or do you just use your trading system? How have your returns been in general in terms %return? Apologies for asking, just if you can give me a rough %
Are you based in London?

I keep a close eye on the fundamentals because they are important but having said that i tend to trade from very solid areas of S&R so its rare that my trades become adversely effected by news.

My returns have been good this last 12 months i have managed to beat most major hedge funds an investment vehicles.....mind you last year wast exactly fantastic for the Stock market !....another reason to love Forex. lol

A CFA will not help you learn to trade. It is something with an institutional money management focus. If you have a desire to move into that arena, then by all means pursue the CFA. If you're just trying to learn trading, then save the considerable time and money.

Thanks for the comments and I appreciate your response!

What advice would you give someone that is starting up, has plenty of time and wants to learn to trade?

I keep a close eye on the fundamentals because they are important but having said that i tend to trade from very solid areas of S&R so its rare that my trades become adversely effected by news.

My returns have been good this last 12 months i have managed to beat most major hedge funds an investment vehicles.....mind you last year wast exactly fantastic for the Stock market !....another reason to love Forex. lol

Congrads!

So in general do trading systems/techniques last? Or must they be constantly updated/changed? What has your experience been like?