Do candles work?

I agree Ambrose, I started using candles and I find that they tell me everything I want to know about price action. As for the picture above I would welcome a T2W female perspective.:LOL::LOL::whistling

Attachments

• Vibrator candle.jpg
    Vibrator candle.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 189
I use candles as entry point signals along with a group of other things. I enjoy viewing charts with them. Do they work... They do for me. But I would never use them alone. Happy trading.

I use candles as entry point signals along with a group of other things. I enjoy viewing charts with them. Do they work... They do for me. But I would never use them alone. Happy trading.

I formerly used candles during satanic rituals but I have seen the light now:innocent:

Candles are hardly satanic. I can't predict the future with them. They merely give me a way to see the current psychology of fellow traders so that I can get a feel for where the market will head next. I have been viewing trades like this for a while. To me the candle patterns become archetypal images... I guess it could be satanic to some. Hahaa.

Candles are hardly satanic. I can't predict the future with them. They merely give me a way to see the current psychology of fellow traders so that I can get a feel for where the market will head next. I have been viewing trades like this for a while. To me the candle patterns become archetypal images... I guess it could be satanic to some. Hahaa.

FFS - Irony is wasted on many people:LOL: