Displaying Bars in Metastock 8

Jan

Maybe somebody can help me as the help in Metastock is rubbish! I am only seeing the last 2 years of data on Metactock 8 even though I have 4 years of data. I am displaying OHLC. Anybody able to help please?

gerard said:
Have you tried:

File/Open/Options/Load Options and altering the number of periods that are loaded.

Cheers

Gerard

Will try that. Many Thanks!

Next time you need any help, or want to change the parameters within MS, just put your curser OVER the area you need to CHANGE or get HELP or get PROPERTIES BOX, and then RIGHT CLICK your mouse, and you will have an interactive MENU BOX to change anything.......[/

Jan said:
Maybe somebody can help me as the help in Metastock is rubbish! I am only seeing the last 2 years of data on Metactock 8 even though I have 4 years of data. I am displaying OHLC. Anybody able to help please?

Last edited:
Jan said:

man....u did not even open metastock help section if u ask something like this. Do yourself a favour read it from the begining to the end, metastock has a lot of drawdowns but help isn`t one of them