Difference between amateurs and professionals

Short Spx @2442.5, no limits.

The second trade taken purely to demonstrate to the less experienced how to make money from spx.

5 hours later and your down 10 handles. It raced off in the opposite direction from the moment you opened the trade.

Attachments

• dsm.jpg
    dsm.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 87
5 hours later and your down 10 handles. It raced off in the opposite direction from the moment you opened the trade.

I am £8.50 down. Is that bad ? I'll withdraw some from the dax cash machine tomorrow and cover it.

In any case, the new guy in the TA thread doesn't believe I can influence his trade. Maybe this will teach him to learn some respect.

Happy to see everyone is having a good time, and breaking out the party food, etc. Quite frankly, I don't know why. Maybe end of summer celebrations or something ?

Missed a previous cash withdraw from the dax ATM because the merchant was way too snappy. But the cash is mine this time. Closed the top position.

245584d1503900835-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-dax.jpg

Attachments

• dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 425
Most difference is professional make decent profit with Forex while newbie only lose or make inconsistent profit and cannot make a living by forex.