Did you know Eur/Usd, Usd/Jpy, and Eur/Jpy are all connected??

Look there's no need for personal insults.

Far from being idiotic there is something going on here that doesn't fit into your mold and it's making a **** load of money for people.

Just open your mind. Explore the unconventional for a change. And by the way, I'm running 8 of these triads against each other regardless of what you think the relationships should be or not. Thousands and thousands of value changes a day mate...need to think out the box a bit sometimes, eh?!

Far from being idiotic there is something going on here that doesn't fit into your mold and it's making a **** load of money for people.

Just open your mind. Explore the unconventional for a change. And by the way, I'm running 8 of these triads against each other regardless of what you think the relationships should be or not. Thousands and thousands of value changes a day mate...need to think out the box a bit sometimes, eh?!

Like I said. I wasn't commenting on whether it works. A lot of trading decisions are based on correlation. The fact is you saw usdjpy dropped 30 points, so you were suggesting that should either double buy usdjpy(sell eurusd + buy eurjpy = buy usdjpy) or double sell eurusd just shows your lack of understanding of how these traders work.

I have pointed out the mistake in your trading strategy. These guys you talk of are not trading in the same way that you are, because they aren't stupid enough to realise that selling eurjpy and buying eurusd is the same as selling usdjpy, but just paying extra spread. So just sell usdjpy simple. I'm telling you. If you believe that eurusd and usdjpy are correlated and usdjpy dropped 30 points then just buy usdjpy or sell eurusd. You are just paying extra spreads selling eurusd, selling eurjpy and buying usdjpy. One day you will realise what i'm saying to you and you will realise how stupid you were. I'm not telling you not to trade the correlation between eurusd and usdjpy. I'm telling you can simplify what you just said by either selling eurusd, buying usdjpy or both.

If you had a signal to sell EURJPY, EURUSD and USDJPY would you take all three? or would you just sell EURJPY or perhaps at least scale down on all 3?

Look mate, you're clearly don't know much about triads, so please just move on so we can get someone who does know interested in this.

I really don't need another useless pissing contest. Nor does anyone else.

sounds to me like some basic correlation strategies ...............not sure where the Triad angle has appeared from ?

cheers
N

sounds to me like some basic correlation strategies ...............not sure where the Triad angle has appeared from ?

always interested to talk more on this.....

cheers
N

Look mate, you're clearly don't know much about triads, so please just move on so we can get someone who does know interested in this.

I really don't need another useless pissing contest. Nor does anyone else.

Yeah ok. Whatever good look with your triad'ing.

always interested to talk more on this.....

cheers
N

Exactly. Why is he overcomplicating it? It's just basic correlation.

Trading with forex Triads

How to trade using “Triads”. Many traders do not realize that currency pairs should be traded in groups of three.. For example eur/usd, usd/jpy, and eur/jpy makeup one triad. If you multiply the current price of eur/usd by the price of usd/jpy, you will get the price of eur/jpy. This correlation can be used in any forex trading strategy or system, so you know exactly what pair to trade..

PAIR!!! not pairs! Triad trading