Diary of a swing spread better

I am long again with mental stop loss this time. And I am not prepared to risk any thing more than I've earned today - seven points :)

That's it, I am out. And as it was a mental stop, I lost one more point than the planned seven.

Elefteros said:
Its lunch time in the us hung, next big se=wing should kick off some point after 19:20 gmt.

Still eight minutes to go :) I may go long again later.

And as it holds, I am long again.

The thing is Worldspreads's price is not in synch with the market's.

I hope this insert works

Observer MM

I hope it's not going from one trading range to another. We haven't seen real fatty bars for a while.

Huge swings on both the CCI and the RSI, not to mention the MACD despite this tight range, seems to be like a coil ready to release some furious energy. Every instrument in my list is to the good for the day at the moment.....

chindl said:
Huge swings on both the CCI and the RSI, not to mention the MACD despite this tight range, seems to be like a coil ready to release some furious energy. Every instrument in my list is to the good for the day at the moment.....

Well, I hope it will go my way soon so that I can watch the big match. It looks promising at the moment.

hungvir said:
Still eight minutes to go :) I may go long again later.

Thanks for the link dcarrigan

I tried ti insert the image link, but failed !!! I save the chart as GIF file, on my C drive,

how do i disply it here ?? help

Thanks

Observer MM

chindl said:
Just 5 points from the morning session - need to leave as I have an appointment this evening so won't be back on track until 7pm, then it's Holland Argentina, this WC is hindering me a little on the dailies...
BTW - I prefer to use the close as determined by the ADVFN feed from the exchange rather than a bookies feed, as I use ADVFN charts for making my trading decisions. Out of hours trading for my daily dow strategy does not really concern me, apart from gauging the open.

Interesting, as its the bookies feed that will stop you out or trigger your trades, so i would rather use their extremes (high and low) to determine my positions.

Elefteros said:
Interesting, as its the bookies feed that will stop you out or trigger your trades, so i would rather use their extremes (high and low) to determine my positions.

Not if the bookies accept market price :) Fins does.

observer MM said:
ok I've the mssnap got a copy of chart , how do i get it here ???

Thanks hungvir

Go to the ADVFN screen then go back to mwsnap and click on the dotted rectangle with a red arrow on top of it. Then just capture whatever you like.