Diary of a swing spread better

I just realise we have 56 guests in this room. Welcome everyone!

If you guy thinks you can teach an old dog new tricks, go ahead :)

Long again, 12 points in profit already. Going to move stop loss to BE now.

Attachments

• dow 08.jpg
    dow 08.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 161
if your still in i'd get out i dont think it will go back above 50 today.

Don't worry mate! I am tempted to get out now.

Attachments

• dow 10.jpg
    dow 10.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 176
Just a little more than 20 min to go. I'll get out if it goes below 10966.

Attachments

• dow 12.jpg
    dow 12.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 176
hungvir said:
It looks like 10907's going to be today's low. There's not much time left but I think it may go back to around yesterday's close?!

Good call hung,

even if we dont close up here its been a nice run up. Hope you stayed in for most of it.

Elefteros said:
Good call hung,

even if we dont close up here its been a nice run up. Hope you stayed in for most of it.

Cheers, mate! I am still in it at the moment and am trailing my stop.

Stop is now violated. I hope Fins will have no excuse but to let me close it at 10966.

Attachments

• dow 13.jpg
    dow 13.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 167
dont be sorry,

remember we are trading different timeframes so we can trade opposite directions and still both come out well from it, anyway its back down to 10925 now u should have gone short up there :cheesy:

ps how do i upkoad my charts so they show up in the post like yours do?

Well, it was settled at 10964 their quote, giving me 25 points. The DOW came rushing down. Not sure if it will go back up much by the close.

Attachments

• down 13.jpg
    down 13.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 153
Elefteros said:
dont be sorry,

remember we are trading different timeframes so we can trade opposite directions and still both come out well from it, anyway its back down to 10925 now u should have gone short up there :cheesy:

ps how do i upkoad my charts so they show up in the post like yours do?

You're right.

I am glad that I am out of it now and it's down heavily just for you :)

If you download the screen capturing software from here - http://www.ultimatehandyman.co.uk/mwsnap.htm , you'll be able to post similar pix.

Cheers,

H

I wonder how we could have spotted that turn. More than 40 points were on offer in less than 10 minutes.

I am going to have an early night today. Stayed up very late over the weekend and my brain is not at its best :)

Have a good night everyone!

Best,

H

P.S - From the DOW's weekly chart here, I have no idea if this correction is over or not.

Attachments

• dow weekly.jpg
    dow weekly.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 171
hungvir said:
I wonder how we could have spotted that turn. More than 40 points were on offer in less than 10 minutes.

pivot points maybe?

Attachments

• US30.png
    US30.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 160
hungvir said:
I am going to have an early night today. Stayed up very late over the weekend and my brain is not at its best :)

Have a good night everyone!

Best,

H

P.S - From the DOW's weekly chart here, I have no idea if this correction is over or not.

I'd say almost over. IMHO we have a little more downside left over the next few days, probably a retest of 10,750, before we see more upward movement. I'm expecting 10,750 to hold and this will then confirm that the overall bull trend is still in place.

The next test is to close above the resistance at 11,050 - this may take a while. But hey, as long as we can sell short as well. Who cares?? It's all tradeable - and potentially profitable.