desk fees

pelzar

How much are everybody's desk fees on here? I went to see a firm today and it was about £2000 all in!

To be honest a lot of people are not allowed to say on t'internet due to their contracts but £2k is slightly high, £1k is lower than I've heard of, have heard of £2.5k before, so that should get you an idea :)

Also different places you get different things for you money. We get a shared phone between every two of us (not that either of us on our phone use it, in fact I'm not even sure how to) some places will charge, there's different software at each place included in the fee or not, you may or may not have to pay extra for more screens, nicer chairs etc etc... basically everything is negotiable.

I'd say £1,500 to £1,750 is a very ruff average for city prop shops but what you actually get for that can vary wildly...

On charting, one firm once offered me a CQG box and 4 monitors for £400, whilst a now defunt firm offered me 2 monitors and a %50 share of a CGQ box for £400.

What did you get for £2,000?

best arcade is inside the central bank computer server room, and your trading pc is connected over Local Area Network.

whats the arcade name? im not in UK

pd4038086173959.jpg

:jester:

err....you're talking out your **** again. Do you really think that the central bank has much to do with that side of things? In the short term?

I can see it now - you apply for a job as a janitor at the bank of England, somehow get yourself set up with a laptop and a WiFi connection in the broom cupboard, then wonder why it hasn't made your 1 minute scalping trades on FTSE stocks resemble Georgie Soros on speed. ;)

oh.. i dont trade any stock market. youre thinking too much