demo

RobcPettit

I hope this is the right place to ask this. Ive opened a demo account with capitalspreads.com. When I click on graph, or faq, or manual, anywere really, a second window opens then closes, and I dont get the information. Anybody had the same and if so how do I solve this.
Regards Robert

RobcPettit said:
I hope this is the right place to ask this. Ive opened a demo account with capitalspreads.com. When I click on graph, or faq, or manual, anywere really, a second window opens then closes, and I dont get the information. Anybody had the same and if so how do I solve this.
Regards Robert

Sounds like you've got a 'pop up blocker'.....try holding down the CTRL key when you click to open the charts.

Steve.

Thanks steve for reply, tried control, no joy. Ive even right cliked over graph, and and set to allow but no joy.
Regards Robert

JasonC2 said:
this doesnt happen with me, if your using IE (internet explorer) get rid of it, go to http://www.firefox.com and download firefox browser (5mb file size) this browser is far superior and you should experience much less problems using it as opposed to IE internet explorer IMO
hope this helps, good luck trading mate

Never had a problem with CS and firefox - however IG and firefox seem to completely disagree with one another. As soon as you enter a trade, you can expect it to crash firefox and you have to restart & log in again. It appears more unstable the more positions you have open.

Shame because IG using firefox is about 3-4x faster than IE. I have experienced crashes in IE too but it's far less frequent.

But going back to CS - the only problem I've experienced is some of the buttons not responding after you've just completed a trade. A simple refresh by clicking the tabs at the top sorts this out though.

Im using firefox instead of IE, have tried both though and no joy so far, Ill have to email capitalspreads and see what they suggest. Thanks for your replys.
Regards Robert