Deleted threads

Seems to me an ideal vendor ground is naive people who are too fragile to take any criticism, haven't done any real research as to the question they're asking or trading in general, and just want to be led by the hand and told what to do.

So no surprise that we have a vendor exaggerating the abuse new posters get, and wanting those who will run away scared after the merest of critical posts to be some sort of protected species.

I don't see a great deal of abuse to new posters, generally I see others trying to help them. Then they either ask sensible follow up questions which show they're working on it or have thought about it, and are again helped, or they go and post another 20 questions 'how do you exit', 'where do you enter on a MACD', 'can you give me a good entry strategy' 'what is the best strategy', 'what is realistic' but don't really want to hear etc. ad nauseam, and are then ignored.

Just an observation but why it the vendor here is the only one defending clueless newbies who don't give a darn about putting in the time and effort but just want the holy grail?

If this were an employment forum and a newbie posted, "Hi guys. I just started a minimum wage job in and industry I know nothing about. I'll be CEO in 30 days", you don't think they get a bit of abuse?

Peter

I am guessing your memory is fairly short, Peter. Certainly not as far back as when you were learning.

Go down to your local bookstore, pick up a book on trading and have a read.

Now - with that in mind, if this was your only information on trading, you would be under the impression that trading was simple, mechanical and indicator driven.

That person may have read 4 well recommended authors - maybe John Carter, Alexander Elder, Steve Nison, Richard Wyckoff.

So - someone reads some books, gets the impression that trading is something it isn't, comes here for a chat and gets called an idiot.

Marvellous.

Can you point to these posts where people are called idiots for no reason?

So - someone reads some books, gets the impression that trading is something it isn't, comes here for a chat and gets called an idiot..

I don't think that's necessarily true. They get called idiots generally because they are acting like idiots

If people come here, get called idiots, and get put off trading for life then they have probably been done a massive favour. Having said that I don't recall too many of them being called idiots, apart from the ones intent on remortgaging their house to put the money into a managed forex account. But then they clearly were idiots so fair enough.

...and it's partner offers?

Yes, Sir...

...and while you are there - give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for that... :rolleyes:

but where are the positive PBoyles reviews?

I told you to tear my stuff apart but heard nothing.... I offered you free access to all I have but nada..

Do you only do negative?

Hows about a bit of balance Boylsey?

Balance? You mean like a secret Nazi box that DOES make you millions? OK if you point me in the right direction I'll buy one and report back when I've made millions.

Thank you for proving my point.
Eh?
Your point, if you cannot remember, is that new members are unjustifiably called idiots. You have yet to provide any evidence. Until you do then there is nothing further to discuss.

He is not being dishonest though is he because when you were banned a new nic appeared the next day that published the contents of a PM that I sent you. It was a fake IP because I checked it and the new nic was banned so the evidence strongly suggests that it was you as who else could have posted that message ?