Deepmind

In the recent fight for Raqqa and Mosul, it would be interesting to know if armed drones were used. Armed with a machine gun and camera it could have been a formidable weapon against the terrorists.

Yep, but only if it kills all the theorists and not a single civilian - this would be a a great evidence about a real AI...

And I do agree Pat, as every major invention, it will come from the military complex...

i have relatives drawing some serious salary ..some 6 figure, most just under they never did or tried to do anything original ...in there lives.

nice, & safe blah

but i am the pryahia

i try to do something with my life, i try to figure things out

i have relatives drawing some serious salary ..some 6 figure, most just under they never did or tried to do anything original ...in there lives.

Nice, & safe blah

but i am the pryahia

i try to do something with my life, i try to figure things out
by gambling and losing ?

by gambling and losing ?

no, by developing strategy to exploit "cracks" in market infrastructure.

once there, i can SCALE. they can't do that with their fixed incomes.:eek:

its not easy, its never easy but its worth it! (y)

you are a negative person(n)

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/elon-musk-billion-dollar-crusade-to-stop-ai-space-x

from the article:

Google has gobbled up almost every interesting robotics and machine-learning company over the last few years. It bought DeepMind for $650 million, reportedly beating out Facebook, and built the Google Brain team to work on A.I. It hired Geoffrey Hinton, a British pioneer in artificial neural networks; and Ray Kurzweil, the eccentric futurist who has predicted that we are only 28 years away from the Rapture-like “Singularity”—the moment when the spiraling capabilities of self-improving artificial super-intelligence will far exceed human intelligence, and human beings will merge with A.I. to create the “god-like” hybrid beings of the future.

:eek:

no, by developing strategy to exploit "cracks" in market infrastructure.

once there, i can SCALE. they can't do that with their fixed incomes.:eek:

its not easy, its never easy but its worth it! (y)

you are a negative person(n)

you will never make money mate trust me-im positive on that-100% positive.(y)

where is the satna claus rally?? we got to get to 25K DOW by end of yr!!

imagine when deepmind starts trading options error free:eek:

Binomial black-scholes model looks pretty fit for that, just needs right parameters in the formula...
Still volatility parameter is based on historical data while market trades on sentiments which are always different so I think no stable patterns of volatility can be found.

A lot of thing to work on