Days of Stopping Out Question

Hi BBB

Only 2 trades? may I ask what sort of time frame you work on?

Good point with regards to the indices in general. Both the dow & the ftse are at a crossroads riding at their respective 200mas. Interesting to see how the S&P futures fair this week!

Cheers

SOCRATES said:
Fireworks are expected. It all depends on whether they are deliverd dry or wet.

which translated means it could go up or down ?

1535. 84.5 last cannot do this in real time because the administrator has specified that users cnon only post one message evry 60 secs. now 1537 82 last. Do u follow or not ? Good !

I dont get it ................. you're giving me a running commentary of whats happening .......... but I can see it myself

Time 1546. last 86.5, now sideways drift and upward spiking imminent to 87, 88, 86.5 and so on. Just watch.

I usually trade 60 min bars. I like to carry overnight if I am in a good move you see. 60 mins allow me to do this. (actually it just means I keep my stop further away thinking Im being clever - just because the inevitable hasn't happened yet :) )

Some say Im crazy bailing after 2 trades. Im like you - just figure its not my day for my style of trading.

Because of the recent action though, Im trading 15 and 5 mins.

Currently trade stocks though - seriously considering futures - for a change - variety of vehicles they reflect - interest rates, currencies, indicies, commodities etc. I've been saying this since Feb though! I was making some good money earlier this year, but these last 2 weeks seem to be lasting eternity!

Has the fireworks truck arrived yet then lads?? s&p 1105 later on today?? (guess who's long at the mo!)

qaza said:
I dont get it ................. you're giving me a running commentary of whats happening .......... but I can see it myself

I am doing my best to do more than that for you. I have a chosen a small move to demonstrate to you what is likely to happen next, before it happens, and how to deal with it,as it unfolds, with reflexes lilke greasesd lightning, which is what you need.