Day Trading US CFD

romzilla

Hello dear traders!
I am new in trading CFD and new to this forum. My previous experience comes down to trading currencies(EUR, USD, LVL) and theoretical market research. But let me get to the point. I have bean trying out different brokers and ended up with igmarkets(based in UK, I am resident in Latvia - EU). I am using its demo account and planning to go on to real one. But what worries me is that I have information, that day trading US CFD is not as simple as it looks( Day Trading Restrictions on US Stocks ). With UK and Europe there ae no problems, but for day trading US CFD I need a balance more then 25000$ or make less then 4 day trades per 5 trading days. If I will not abbey this regulation my account will be frozen for 90 days. That is something I would not want to happen!
Maybe some of you can give advise or share information about this problem? The solution of putting 25k to my account is not were helpful :) Sorry if this is something trivial to ask.

your link states:
"Other Markets
Initially, the day trading restrictions appear to prevent day trading completely, but the restrictions only apply to US stock markets. The US futures and currency markets can be day traded without any restrictions or minimum deposits (except the exchange margin requirements), so there are still plenty of markets available for day trading, and many of these markets are better suited for day trading anyway."

maybe look at futures and currency futures as an option?