day trading strategy

dtray

Curious to know what day trading strategy would work really well (if any at all!) ?

Thanks

1. win more than you lose

2. er, that's about it

seriously, nobody is going to present a winning strategy gift-wrapped for you without some evidence of some similar hard work and effort that anyone who is successful will have had to go through.
Perhaps you'd be better off making some contributions, participating in discussions etc before just simply asking for the Keys to the Magic Kingdom.

just a thought ....

and even if someone does give you a winning strategy, in all likelihood, it won't be a winner for you because of the variables of risk tolerance, risk management, the psychological impact of a few losers, the ability to actually stick to a method without tweaking it etc etc

You wasting your time there Rathcoole, F@rting against thunder, P!ssing against the wind.

There's just too many of these people who join and ask ridiculous questions almost straight off the bat.

My best winning Strategy which i saw on a dedicated trading program based near the city many years ago.

DEL BOY: BUY, BUY, BUY

RODNEY: SELL, SELL, SELL.

Google this and you have found the sytem im currently using................:whistling

Curious to know what day trading strategy would work really well (if any at all!) ?

Thanks

learn as many as you like, have fun with it, then forget everyone of them and become your own person.

and even if someone does give you a winning strategy, in all likelihood, it won't be a winner for you because of the variables of risk tolerance, risk management, the psychological impact of a few losers, the ability to actually stick to a method without tweaking it etc etc

(y)

what works for one might not work for the other.............and the last bit of sticking to it without tweaking it......thats spot on.....LOL..........seen many a one bite the dust cause they thought the can be one step above the systems originator. End up messing the entire thing up.

i think its best to keep to a simple system with very few variables in accordance to the famous KISS principle.

Forget about adding things to it..........when it doesnt show an entry it means there isnt one..............dont try to be one up and create and entry for ourselfs...........sure to get burned..............

thirdly even a very good system is not a given because u still need to look at the market and the price movements and make some judgment calls and this only comes with the hours, months and years u put into trading. Dont blame the set up or try tweaking it when for instance u entered a buy on the HH of the day because the system showed a buy entry................u still need to use common sense.

finally i dont know if many would agree but i would strongly suggest that u trade not more than one or two pairs of currency first.........watch it closely....look at how it moves especially around S&R areas......trading one pair or a max of two pairs intimately will pretty much allow u to read its movements............u can add more pairs later as u progress........there is no point us trading 5 to 8 pairs when we cant keep track of the movements of the currencies let alone to monitor its behaviour.........

and finally happy pipping