DAX recent strength

The DAX30 was supported really well by the 7000 level and the next level of resistance looks like 7550 which could be under threat if the European crisis can be sorted out this week.

u gotta a false break on the ftse 100.
latest uptrend was not supported
back into the support zone for a rethink

2ywzh4y.gif

chart is hopurly data input
33 poin ts box size by 3 reversal

u gotta a false break on the ftse 100.
latest uptrend was not supported
back into the support zone for a rethink

2ywzh4y.gif

chart is hopurly data input
33 poin ts box size by 3 reversal

The Dow is showing lots of weakness as well from an Elliott Wave Perspective..................Here is the hour and day chart.................

Attachments

• DOW_07_17_2011_Day.png
    DOW_07_17_2011_Day.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 122
  • DOW_07_17_2011_Hour.png
    DOW_07_17_2011_Hour.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 123
s500 shows everything much more clearly
false break..the latest up column has not been supported as yet.looks to be herading back into that support zone for a rethink..care with shorts at this point
hourly data input
5.00 points by 3 reversal

ip0001.gif

The dax30 rolling daily surged last Friday towards the evening, is it due to the bank test result or some other reasons I am not aware of?

Will the uptrend carry on at the openning later tonight? Any comment?

Also, since I am new in the game, I'd be grateful if someone can tell me if it is a good idea to place an order before opening as I have a rolling short order hanging. Will the charge of spread going to be higher than other time? And also, I assume the fluctuation will be higher at that time, am I right?

DAX30 getting burnt relative to the US indices over the past month. The FTSE 100 has also outperformed the DAX30. Obviously due to the Euro debt issue that has reared up again. Seems though whenever this issue cools the DAX30 goes on a bit of rampage.

Could be a good Long DAX30 hedge against the aforementioned.

any idea why DAX vs CAC40 is underperforming ?

Eu dept problems for banks is more Fr problem then Ger.
German econ. is really strong despite latest slowdown.

Maybe some problems with Qaddafi and his priv. monay and investments ?