Attachments

• 100767951-MerkelBeer.530x298.jpg
    100767951-MerkelBeer.530x298.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 197
DAX open in 6.5 hours.(y)
OK time to stop running and sober up.

Limits set up.
Looking for buys at the moment.
Might be a push today to get 10625 area and lower.
10630/80 should see buyers come in and support.
Monkey Makers currently have the market opening at 10.721
Will be out of the office so will have to mange and re-set orders from an I-pad.
Not ideal.

Bets placed now we wait.

Attachments

• dax.PNG
    dax.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 204
  • dax2.PNG
    dax2.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 171
DAX open in 6.5 hours.(y)
OK time to stop running and sober up.

Limits set up.
Will be out of the office so will have to mange and re-set orders from an I-pad.
Not ideal.

Bets placed now we wait.

A historical chart is not a trade confirmation. Would you mind kindly posting a trade confirmation? Who is your broker?

A historical chart is not a trade confirmation. Would you mind kindly posting a trade confirmation? Who is your broker?

Lot of questions there big boy.

Might have a problem.

The market is not open yet and my limits might not get filled.

IG. FXCM, FP, SAXO, Infinity and Comsec

Last edited:
Lot of questions there big boy.

Might have a problem.

The market is not open yet and my limits might not get filled.

IG. FXCM, FP, SAXO, Infinity and Comsec

It is interesting to bury the question with multiple answers. Why post the charts if the order has not filled? I simply asked if you would post a trade confirmation.

That was not a lot of questions, only two.

It is interesting to bury the question with multiple answers. Why post the charts if the order has not filled? I simply asked if you would post a trade confirmation.

That was not a lot of questions, only two.

Limits set up.
Will be out of the office so will have to manage and re-set orders from an I-pad.
Not ideal.

Bets placed now we wait.

I fail to see why this is so difficult to understand.:LOL:

Oscar has pending buy side orders in the market , ranging from 10,625 up to 10,680. It would appear that this is an area where he feels buyers will come in and that price may find support.

Now until any order(s) are triggered, I'm sure he would find it very difficult to post proof of execution ! Or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
Limits set up.
Will be out of the office so will have to manage and re-set orders from an I-pad.
Not ideal.

Bets placed now we wait.

I fail to see why this is so difficult to understand.:LOL:

Oscar has pending buy side orders in the market , ranging from 10,625 up to 10,680. It would appear that this is an area where he feels buyers will come in and that price may find support.

Now until any order(s) are triggered, I'm sure he would find it very difficult to post proof of execution ! Or am I missing something here?

I was not implying that he was lying. He still placed an order at an exchange. There is an order placement confirmation and there is also a fill confirmation. At IB, they have a color coded system to notify you along with an electronic confirmation. It is akin to ordering online. First you get a receipt (placing the order), and then you received the package later (filling the order).

I was not implying that he was lying. He still placed an order at an exchange. There is an order placement confirmation and there is also a fill confirmation. At IB, they have a color coded system to notify you along with an electronic confirmation. It is akin to ordering online. First you get a receipt (placing the order), and then you received the package later (filling the order).

That is not what you asked for in post 71. :LOL:

Why post the charts if the order has not filled? I simply asked if you would post a trade confirmation.

That is not what you asked for in post 71. :LOL:

Why post the charts if the order has not filled? I simply asked if you would post a trade confirmation.

Regardless. I was clarifying what I hoped to see. I do not care if the trade is in a demo account or a real account. I blocked the account number for security reasons.

This is a trade order that I just placed along with an order confirmation.
Screen_Shot_2015_12_27_at_7_37_14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_12_27_at_7_48_53_PM.png

Bet you glad they have a color coded system for you.:LOL:

The order's are with SAXO on the chart, you get something pop when you order and fill. I see if I can screen copy it for you, would like a mailed copy as well.

Might not happen tonight because not on my PC and only on the I-Pad.

Reactions: tar
Bet you glad they have a color coded system for you.:LOL:

The order's are with SAXO on the chart, you get something pop when you order and fill. I see if I can screen copy it for you, would like a mailed copy as well.

Might not happen tonight because not on my PC and only on the I-Pad.

With SAXO and any other broker they are required to have statements. There on the chart no doubt because you are using a chart trading feature. That is fine. I know that they still offer a trade confirmation receipt.

Aside from that if you were using an iPad you can take a screen capture by pressing the lock button and the home button at the same time.

Additionally it is pretty easy to use post image to upload an image from a mobile device.

The second image I posted was a screen capture from my phone.

This hard work.

Attachments

• buy.PNG
    buy.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 203
  • buy1.PNG
    buy1.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 186
  • sell.PNG
    sell.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 191
  • sell2.PNG
    sell2.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 164
  • sell3.PNG
    sell3.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 197
The loss should have been a winner as the story goes.:LOL:

Hard to do anything with those american ipads.

Let's see if I get the other American approval.:whistling

Off to work.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
The loss should have been a winner as the story goes.:LOL:

Hard to do anything with those american ipads.

Let's see if I get the other American approval.:whistling

Off to work.

Hard to work an iPad? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ok Fred Flintstone. That says more about you, than the American iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.