Data feed

Trackdata (mytrack)
IB
May add esignal or IQ to this list in future for software compatibility reasons

IB
Mytrack
Looking at IQ to replace Mytrack in order to drive TS2000i.

Hi

how myTrack could be used as a feed for TS2000i?

Regards
Kako

kako said:
Hi

how myTrack could be used as a feed for TS2000i?

Regards
Kako

Was this question for me Kako ?
If so then the answer is it can't be used as a feed for TS.
In the past I used Mytrack and IB to drive Sierra Charts.
Now I have TS, I am looking to drop Mytrack in favour of IQ.
Glenn

hi

thnx for the reply glenn. are u planning to buy HyperServer lite in order to use IQ? i think u need a medium software to connect them, because IQ doesn't support TS directly as far as i know.
also i'm not sure of the price for HS lite, their website is somehow unclear abt this....they had it free till some months ago, now some ppl say it's free, some(like me) can't use it for free...

Regards
Kako

Ps. also i'd appreciate if some1 could line up those are compatible with TS, between money.net, fxcm,cmc others. ofcourse i mean US stocks feed, for fx there are many feeds n softwares avail.

kako said:
hi

thnx for the reply glenn. are u planning to buy HyperServer lite in order to use IQ? i think u need a medium software to connect them, because IQ doesn't support TS directly as far as i know.
also i'm not sure of the price for HS lite, their website is somehow unclear abt this....they had it free till some months ago, now some ppl say it's free, some(like me) can't use it for free...

Regards
Kako

Ps. also i'd appreciate if some1 could line up those are compatible with TS, between money.net, fxcm,cmc others. ofcourse i mean US stocks feed, for fx there are many feeds n softwares avail.

Hi Kako
As far as I know Hyperserver is chargeable for IB, but not for IQ.
E-mail Robert Giordano at [email protected] and he will tell you.
I haven't got round to it yet because of domestic interruptions.

Can't help you with your other questions sorry.
Glenn

kako said:
hi

Regards
Kako

Hi Kako,

Hyperserver lite is still free; I use hyperserverlite and IQ feed as a datafeed for the tradeststion.

Regards

Raj