Darkstar Order Flow Book

Has anyone any experience with DarkStar methodology or systems? Does this "order flow" magic really work? I read some threads about it, but I'm not sure how to make it work. How he gets information about offers, bids, stops etc.? Is it possible to get it directly from charts, placing horizontal S/R lines for different timeframes (someone wrote something like that in one of threads, which I've found, but I was unable to make it work)?

I'm newbie, so don't be mad if something sounds silly for you:) I'm trying to find an optimal strategy and because I like simplicity I'm looking for something simple. I don't like when my chart looks like christmas tree, so I follow PA so far. For the last couple of days I also follow DarkStar's tweets and they look interesting. I'm thinking of joining his chat room, but to do this I need to buy his book first, and this is the moment, where question "is that worth it?" appears:)

Sorry for my English, as it's not my native language.

Has anyone any experience with DarkStar methodology or systems? Does this "order flow" magic really work? I read some threads about it, but I'm not sure how to make it work. How he gets information about offers, bids, stops etc.? Is it possible to get it directly from charts, placing horizontal S/R lines for different timeframes (someone wrote something like that in one of threads, which I've found, but I was unable to make it work)?

I'm newbie, so don't be mad if something sounds silly for you:) I'm trying to find an optimal strategy and because I like simplicity I'm looking for something simple. I don't like when my chart looks like christmas tree, so I follow PA so far. For the last couple of days I also follow DarkStar's tweets and they look interesting. I'm thinking of joining his chat room, but to do this I need to buy his book first, and this is the moment, where question "is that worth it?" appears:)

Sorry for my English, as it's not my native language.

It will only cost you a can of rice pudding....

Toastie,
You've been deprived for too long:

4 oz (110 g) pudding rice

14½ oz (410 g) evaporated milk
1 pint (570 ml) whole milk

1½ oz (40 g) golden granulated or caster sugar

1 whole nutmeg

1 oz (25 g) butter

Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 2, 300°F (150°C)

Method
This is simplicity itself, because all you do is mix the evaporated milk and whole milk together in a jug, then place the rice and sugar in the ovenproof dish, pour in the liquid and give it all a good stir. Grate the whole nutmeg all over the surface (it may seem a lot but it needs it), then, finally, dot the butter on top in little flecks.
Next just carefully pop the dish in the oven on the centre shelf and leave it there for 30 minutes, then slide the shelf out and give everything a good stir. Repeat the stirring after a further 30 minutes, then pop the dish back in the oven to cook for another hour, this time without stirring. At the end of this time the rice grains will have become swollen, with pools of creamy liquid all around them, and, of course, all that lovely skin!
This is wonderful served warm with Plums in Marsala,

Toastie,
You've been deprived for too long:

4 oz (110 g) pudding rice

14½ oz (410 g) evaporated milk
1 pint (570 ml) whole milk

1½ oz (40 g) golden granulated or caster sugar

1 whole nutmeg

1 oz (25 g) butter

Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 2, 300°F (150°C)

Method
This is simplicity itself, because all you do is mix the evaporated milk and whole milk together in a jug, then place the rice and sugar in the ovenproof dish, pour in the liquid and give it all a good stir. Grate the whole nutmeg all over the surface (it may seem a lot but it needs it), then, finally, dot the butter on top in little flecks.
Next just carefully pop the dish in the oven on the centre shelf and leave it there for 30 minutes, then slide the shelf out and give everything a good stir. Repeat the stirring after a further 30 minutes, then pop the dish back in the oven to cook for another hour, this time without stirring. At the end of this time the rice grains will have become swollen, with pools of creamy liquid all around them, and, of course, all that lovely skin!
This is wonderful served warm with Plums in Marsala,

I would prefer you to tell us how to save money and perform a root canal of the upper central incisor at home using a rusty coat hanger and some dettol.

We may have a winner.

I'm meeting a trader for lunch tomorrow (yes, meeting strange men off the internet) and I got a PM on this very forum earlier today asking if I could bring the book along.

So, all I need to do now is take him somewhere that has rice pudding on the menu and I think we may be able to strike a deal!

The book went to a T2W member.

We had a curry and I offloaded the book.

It was a good day!

"Daemon Goldsmith" (real name William Carmen) claims his "techniques" don't work now because everybody copied them. No, they don't work because they never did. Like most forex gurus, he learned that the only guaranteed way to make money in this market is to sell books and courses. BTW, actual "order flow" trading in forex is impossible since it's an OTC market with no centralized exchange. What Carmen calls OFT is nothing more that a variant of swing trading.

And, Yes, I'd love a nice rice pudding, please :)