Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if Mr Fox is telling the truth, I guess it is normal for other members to questioning larger claims when entries and exits are deleted.

Personally I asked mr Fox after I congratulate with him about his statement if he could show me only one trade on the chart where he entered and where he got out with reasons (not a live call).

He got back to me saying that one day he would.

I do respect his decision but I honestly also lost interest into his statements.

Many people have many hidden motivations here and in other places.

I also think is not impossible to average $10000 per day, but certainly not easy.

I also trade the 1m tf with a max 5 pips SL and making 2-4% per day constantly is my goal. (working on it)

If Mr Fox does make that sort of money and he is keen to share, I suggest to him that he shows a bit more, I think it will fair that way. Also he will take a lot of doubts out of the way and he can be a great inspiration for traders like me.

Fzsy

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/535062-dong-mu.html

A small selection of 'Her' sayings.
"If yen down so many days would be better to look for it stronger. Sapling bent too far will spring back."
"three make false democracy, two make indecision, one make god, none is goal,"
"chinese way trade thread not popular but don't want dog peeing up my post."
And the classic:
"what else you do with time? it come and it go and mind it own business. just take trade when time is right and you sit. when time enough is up you close trade. when you buy fish from market, you stand all day after you pay and look at fishman?"

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members/535062-dong-mu.html

A small selection of 'Her' sayings.
"If yen down so many days would be better to look for it stronger. Sapling bent too far will spring back."
"three make false democracy, two make indecision, one make god, none is goal,"
"chinese way trade thread not popular but don't want dog peeing up my post."
And the classic:
"what else you do with time? it come and it go and mind it own business. just take trade when time is right and you sit. when time enough is up you close trade. when you buy fish from market, you stand all day after you pay and look at fishman?"

Not me mate...

I heard it from Paul Hogan last night on television between breaks, I think it relates to trading very well.

Fzsy

Again go read CV`s post until it registers with you..."or calls after the event"

Thats you ,even if you blame the site lagging after you post

And you prove my point that nothing register with you first time..in my post 257 I tell you to look at post 233 but you dont you come and reply to me without reading the post ,,its only after you decided to check it out and the added on to your post 258

read the god damn threads over and over untill it registers with you will you before posting

that's fine, but then don't claim that you make live calls! :) You post lots of possible scenarios/analysis/non-commital commentary/blog to pass the time.
that's fine.

calls from the live call thread today:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forexmospherian View Post
If we can stay above there for over 30 mins then maybe now time to look fr scalp buys above 60 - 66 and then 75 - if we bounced up that far

balls on the block...no hiding place where you can claim whatever you like due to endless variables ;)

how mofo makes a 'call today'...

:cheesy:

Morning Guys

Two comments from last night that I will respond too.

In Lexcorp comment he chooses at random I comment I made yesterday in my thread on the EJ

IT WAS IN ADVANCE WITH PRICES AND INSTRUCTIONS

Result

The low did hold over 30 mins - we did move up past my price levels to scalp buy and carried on another 30+ pips - at least an hour after the call was made

It was a successful accurate call made in advance

Now Trade2win - who comments I just make calls after the event- is YET AGAIN - just posting bad negative stuff - and if his mate Tar had made exactly the same comment / forecast I had made - then It would have been brilliant.

The fact of the matter is that quite a few members of this site dont like me

Thats fine - we all have opinions and I dont like Trade2 win because he makes comments that are beyond normal social boundaries etc - saying such things as you have Mad Cow - and take you Meds - etc etc

Normally comments like that would receive some type of ban - as they are distasteful.

Bearing this in mind - how can I even bother to read the man's comments and take anything he says has being serious ?

Have you thought of it like that Trade 2 windows ???

Lexcorp - he's different - he will always find fault with me and back his mate again Tar up etc etc - and that his fine - simply because he is not totally foul mouthed and rude and makes proper comments etc etc

Its a great example of 2 different members - both wanting to have a bit of fun and wind me and others up etc.

One does it correctly ( Lexcorp ) - one does it by making comments below the belt and distasteful and maybe hurtful to 90% of people - ie Trade 2 windows

Luckily, they are making them to me and I am the type of guy who make Claude Littner of the Apprentice look soft and polite - so its water of the ducks back

OK - back to trading - better make some calls in advance today - but even more specific and with more details so that even non traders can make some money off my non alert service

Have a good day Trading

I will

Regards

F

PS - and I will be blogging as well in between 10 -20 trades over the day - simply because I can multi task and I am that good at it (y)

Morning Guys

In Lexcorp comment he chooses at random I comment I made yesterday in my thread on the EJ

Result

The low did hold over 30 mins - we did move up past my price levels to scalp buy and carried on another 30+ pips - at least an hour after the call was made

Now Trade2win - who comments I just make calls after the event- is YET AGAIN - just posting bad negative stuff - and if his mate Tar had made exactly the same comment / forecast I had made - then It would have been brilliant.

Thats fine - we all have opinions and I dont like Trade2 win because he makes comments that are beyond normal social boundaries etc - saying such things as you have Mad Cow - and take you Meds - etc etc

Normally comments like that would receive some type of ban - as they are distasteful.

Bearing this in mind - how can I even bother to read the man's comments and take anything he says has being serious ?

Lexcorp - he's different - he will always find fault with me and back his mate again Tar up etc etc - and that his fine - simply because he is not totally foul mouthed and rude and makes proper comments etc etc

Its a great example of 2 different members - both wanting to have a bit of fun and wind me and others up etc.

One does it correctly ( Lexcorp ) - one does it by making comments below the belt and distasteful and maybe hurtful to 90% of people - ie Trade 2 windows

Luckily, they are making them to me and I am the type of guy who make Claude Littner of the Apprentice look soft and polite - so its water of the ducks back

OK - back to trading - better make some calls in advance today - but even more specific and with more details so that even non traders can make some money off my non alert service

Have a good day Trading

I will

Regards

F

PS - and I will be blogging as well in between 10 -20 trades over the day - simply because I can multi task and I am that good at it (y)

Good Morning Peter,

I truly feel that most of the negative projections are coming from people who have not got a single clue about how to trade successfully.

With their 20 pip stops, which I find totally preposterous as there's no basis of support behind it, but just a round number guess.

I asked sipping lean for a few details about his trade so we could discuss it openly, and as soon as I stated I will not be discussing my method, or teaching anyone, the flood gates of negativity opened.

Some people have such a closed mentality that it will definitely hinder their trading/life if they do not change.

I appreciate that I have given far more personal information that I should have, alas not to worry.

I even PM'd Sharky around October(something I'm sure CV can check) to hold £10k in an T2W escrow account, and if some claims made by a company could be verified then that monies would go to the companies charity.

Why would I do this if I'm not making £10k, which is something that is done quite easily, and regularly over a few days trading.

I have even been accused of trying to discredit T2W, when all I wanted to do was give a little back, for all the help other members have given me.

I guess some people are too foolish to realise what their mouths have cost them, and what they have spoilt for others in the respect of free learning, and a new perspective on things.

Anyhoo, thank you for your support, and I guess it's best to leave them to it.

Have a great day trading....... I know I will

Best
John.

Good Morning Peter,

I truly feel that most of the negative projections are coming from people who have not got a single clue about how to trade successfully.

With their 20 pip stops, which I find totally preposterous as there's no basis of support behind it, but just a round number guess.

I asked sipping lean for a few details about his trade so we could discuss it openly, and as soon as I stated I will not be discussing my method, or teaching anyone, the flood gates of negativity opened.

Some people have such a closed mentality that it will definitely hinder their trading/life if they do not change.

I appreciate that I have given far more personal information that I should have, alas not to worry.

I even PM'd Sharky around October(something I'm sure CV can check) to hold £10k in an T2W escrow account, and if some claims made by a company could be verified then that monies would go to the companies charity.

Why would I do this if I'm not making £10k, which is something that is done quite easily, and regularly over a few days trading.

I have even been accused of trying to discredit T2W, when all I wanted to do was give a little back, for all the help other members have given me.

I guess some people are too foolish to realise what their mouths have cost them, and what they have spoilt for others in the respect of free learning, and a new perspective on things.

Anyhoo, thank you for your support, and I guess it's best to leave them to it.

Have a great day trading....... I know I will

Best
John.

Morning John

I guessed you would wind many up - but then that's up to you etc etc

Now if you want a really laugh - look at my comments from approx 6 51 am this morning and from post 33457 onwards to at least 33471

Its my new way - lol

Yes you will have a good day - you might have a few losses - I probably will as well - but after 4 or 10 or 15 trades you will be made your money

Go for it John

PS - changing that statement to read a 1000000 pounds though and now many members will think you are me or Davie Robertson next - ROFLMAO

Regards

F

Morning Guys

Result

Have a good day Trading

I will

Regards

F

Currently there are as I type 332,612 members on this site ....Can you direct me to the posts where I am hurtful to 299,350 of members

If you didnt post ridiculous rubbish and idiotic statements I could not comment on them likethe one , I am hurtful to 90% of people here....This is why nobody takes you seriously ...Your whole thread and every post is just rantings of a crazy man

Below the belt !

Actually - from what I can see - its not been trashed today - completely

But there has been enough "ptakers" to frighten the hell out of traders who would like to comment and even ask the odd questions - but might be new to the forum and just feel totally intimidated.

The guys who have made me laugh the most today - yes their comments were funny are the ones who are still accusing me of being Mr SB - and now even Major Magnum

It might be light hearted banter and so in return I will now start calling them in reference to their dicck size - ie half inch and SST - ie smelly small todger.

Any of the old firm who so want to join in - are most welcome anyway

But if I was from admin or a moderator - i would not want a thread that as had some serious calls made - being belittled by SST and halfinch

Yes - I know I could easily leave and blog elsewhere - and i am sure a few would follow - maybe many - and then the ones who wanted to diss would be banned or not allowed to join

But i then allow the idiots here to win

So surely that is not quite right - even if they where here - way before me ??

PLDB - needs to do a survey - whether the small todger guys should be allowed to remain and take away their multi nics with them ;-)

Last edited:
Currently there are as I type 332,612 members on this site ....Can you direct me to the posts where I am hurtful to 299,350 of members

If you didnt post ridiculous rubbish and idiotic statements I could not comment on them likethe one , I am hurtful to 90% of people here....This is why nobody takes you seriously ...Your whole thread and every post is just rantings of a crazy man

See - you even get that WRONG

I said your comment about having Mad cow disease would be maybe distasteful to 90% of people

I did not say you had said it to 90% of people

By the way - are you a junior lawyer - you are so pedantic and so up your own a**e

Have a great day trading - if you do any

Have a look at my first hour on my "live thread" - that will get you even more wound up

Best Regards

F

Back on topic then .......

Attachments

• z.PNG
    z.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 101
See - you even get that WRONG

I said your comment about having Mad cow disease would be maybe distasteful to 90% of people

I did not say you had said it to 90% of people

By the way - are you a junior lawyer - you are so pedantic and so up your own a**e

Have a great day trading - if you do any

Have a look at my first hour on my "live thread" - that will get you even more wound up

Best Regards

F
OK hands up who was hurt by my post .....If it gets to 299,000 member hurt, I will gladly leave the site

OK hands up who was hurt by my post .....If it gets to 299,000 member hurt, I will gladly leave the site

I really dont know out of the 299k members if there are any cows who have joined in the past - but if there as been any - I am sure they would not have liked it

Status
Not open for further replies.