Daily Forex Signals

moe

i will be giving out daily forex signal begining monday april 13, 2009. signal will come at 5pm EST every day, once you get the signal and enter the trade you are not to touch the trade till you get the next signal at 5pm est the next day, at that time i will tell you to either exit the trade or enter new trade, this is the new system that i had build, i too will be going live with this new system on monday. (y)

Last edited:
GBPUSD Analysis.

GBPUSD formed a short term cycle top at 1.4957 level on 4-hour chart. Pullback to 1.4290 level to reach the next cycle bottom is expected in next several days. Key resistance is now at 1.4957, only rise above this level will signal resumption of the uptrend from 1.3654 (Mar 11 low).

where still short, yesterday 5pm signal got stronger then i thought, as you may know i told you guys earlier yesterday that i didn't think we would get a strong signal, so i went out and came back way after 5pm so i decided to check what kind of signal i would get and to my surprise it was a strong sell so i went all in :cheesy:

Last edited:
took some profit off the table, still have 5 lots open, when every im able to lock in 10% profit on my account i take it and let the other lots run it course unless something change, see account statement below, i will still post my demo results in this thread so every one can follow the signals.

Last edited:
Again This Is What This System Is About: this system is about getting those high% trades, so you wont see me making a 1,000 trades just to get 1% return what you will see is me making 1-5 trades per week and getting 10-50% return in that week, if this system hold true you will see big returns in a short period of time.

you can get all updates at 5pm EST, i will only post if im long or short and then i will post my account statement so you can see in the open trades section where my stop loss and take profit are.

sorry for not posting yesterday, we are still holding short from 1.4745, see statement below

Last edited:
GBPUSD Analysis.

GBPUSD is now in short term downtrend from 1.4957 and the rise from 1.4580 is more likely consolidation of the downtrend. Deeper decline is still in favor. The next target is at 1.4290 level. Initial resistance is now at 1.4780, as long as this level holds, we’d expect downtrend to continue.

yes you can see my thread here to get the signals or thru yahoo messenger at mauricelucas27

im having I.M. problems at the moment, will ad everyone when i get my IM up and running.