Daily Forex High Low Projections

Thanks for the link...Anyone else know of this member?

I doubt anyone here knows who this member is rachael24, as they have only just joined and have only one post.

Kind of looks a bit spammy to me, what do you reckon? ok or not?

BTW welcome to the forum rachael :D

...Anyone else know of this member?

Not this particular one, but the type is familiar. We used to have them, years ago, on All Saints Road here in the 'hood. Called crack dealers. Give you a nice feel, but you develop dependencies and lose money.

All Saints Road has been cleaned up now, and this fella would have been worth listening to if he had predicted that eur-usd would touch 1.56 today. However, he's (or she's, sorry Rachael) off the mark by about 80 pips. And that's just the beginning. Compare the projections to the actuals today, and it's clear that this is a low-level dealer who is selling the stuff to fund his own addiction. So stay away.

On a more sober note, not very clever to put out the marketing material day before NFP... :sneaky:

Last edited:
o.K., YOU HAVE A POINT, YOU HAVE ALREADY MADE PROJECTIONS FOR SUNDAY-MONDAY OVER USD/JPY?

The link to the forex signal projections cannot be opened.. but I guess they must be doing some revamp or sth like that? Anyway.. its no harm trying i suppose....the road to success is to try new things and SEE if it works.