CWM FX - I Told You So !

Fair enough,must have missed those and a bit of a pain to delete these, but you still seem very, anti to the class action. Reading all the posts it seems that no money is coming back from CWM so why not have a crack at the banks.

in any scam there will follow further scams, out to fleece fools of even more money. remember everyone on the list of the cwm scam is now seen as a fool and ripe for easy pickings. sam's Newport Enterprises Group appear on the face of it sitting on the scam side of the fence. the fieldfisher class action looks legit, although it, to me, smacks of ambulance chasing, go look at their site if you don't believe me, when i last looked they had many listed examples of accident compo claim successes. couldn't find much trumpet blowing on their part on any financial litigation.

ask yourself why they feel need to spam themselves here.

I hope your friends have reported to the police and they get some success in obtaining recompense from their introducer. if their introducer is uk based and fca registered then, as gingernut has posted, a resolution can be achieved without paying fat fees to lawyers. it could be worth the effort.

Having read through all the thread in this forum, it's apparent that CWM FX & the people at the top of this company were full of broken promises. Let me share with you my views/insight to CWM.....

CWM & CWM FX along with its other subsidiary companies were just one big scam. The people that ran the business & the people that were employed were professionally unqualified to perform their roles; for example, you had a young woman in Sarah Tien who had just finished University as the Finance Director with no experience. Sarah had previously worked as a fx broker where majority of the CWM staff were recruited from. It was this same company where AC (CEO of CWM) along with Craig Droste all worked as brokers; Craig Droste being senior to both Sarah & AC as a Team Leader. Naturally, when AC left this company, he looked to recruit the staff for his newly formed company of which a majority had followed.

Daisy Thompson was appointed as HR Director, again, like Sarah Tien, no experience as a HR Director. However, like Sarah, she was paid a decent package - well above the norm. You would think for two key positions in the company, a formal structure & understanding of how a corporate company operates; CWM would have ran like clock work; in fact it was like a mad house!

The front of house company CWM FX was regulated by Leverate through the FX Brokerage platform which I don't believe it made the kind of profits AC & Co talked about.

The main business that supported the flush office at Heron Tower along with the sponsorships came from the managed accounts (completely unregulated) which offered clients 5% ROI per month. Whilst a lot of you have been informed that this is impossible, I can assure you that for anyone that has traded the stock market; this is very much possible, however, CWM did not have the correct infrastructure or the traders in place. More importantly, AC, Kelvin Mercer, Paul Zaki, Harry Mercer to name a few did not understand the trading world fully.

I did not believe that they were actually trading the amount of money that had been invested by the clients as when I requested to see the trading room, I was denied. I also requested a prospectus on their trading history and this evidence was not forth coming. I was advised that their head trader was Jimmy Londos & along side him was other traders including Adam Harris.

You would expect investment banks to be protective of their traders but CWM were very protective of their trader(s) & more importantly when AC, Kelvin, Harry or Paul would present, they didn't have a clue about trading. They were merely sales people.

As some of you have eluded to already, Kelvin, Harry & Paul were all Directors of Capitas Fora; this is the company that was used to pay all of clients ROI as instructed by AC until a formal solution was put in place - of course this never happened.

Kelvin, Harry & Paul had previously worked together & during that time have come across connections which later either became their clients/introducer's to this new venture via CWM.

AC on the other hand, whilst he has always been in the public eye through the unfortunate loss of his father, he claims to be a successful businessman. As I have already mentioned, he began as a fx broker (sales man on the telephone calling clients) but having sat through a number of his presentation with clients at CWM, it became apparent that he did not have a clue about trading whatsoever. Like his colleagues, he is nothing but a salesman!

Without going into the inner details of the raid; AC & Co had promised to make sure that all clients funds were in tact and would be returned, 5 months later, it's he same old story and rubbish that we are all still being fed!

They claim that they have the best lawyers and association to put this matter to bed but in reality, they have ran out of resource to fund a defence.

The sad part of this all is that they have made promises & people have taken their words & they have abused clients trust.

I understand there is a class action going on, I would be more than happy to support you on this along with providing you all the information you need from the beginning and to where things are now. I have enough evidence to help put these idiots behind bars & hopefully help get the clients funds back.
Best to contact Ian Austin on [email protected] who is leading the action.

Last edited by a moderator:
check out

www.maggiepierre.co.uk

graphic designer who worked / works on two specific FX websites and brands ..........:(

and here's another, obviously failed his English gcse and has a bit of spelling fail, nonetheless obvious who the employer is claimed to be.

Attachments

• cwm magna.PNG
    cwm magna.PNG
    163.6 KB · Views: 495
and here's another, obviously failed his English gcse and has a bit of spelling fail, nonetheless obvious who the employer is claimed to be.

About two months ago I drew the link on here between CWM and Magna, and the post was removed by the site. I guess they had an email from Magna.

My post contained facts, one of which was the website design team.

Ho hum..............:smart:

Are you an existing investor in one of the ‘Managed Accounts’ created by CWM Limited with a view to generating returns on the traded Forex market?
http://www.cwmfxclassaction.com
If so you may be aware that your ‘income’ has stopped, and your capital frozen by the City of London Police Serious Fraud Squad and if you invested via the DMS Bank & Trust CWM Limited account, any money held there (£1.2 Million) is also suspended by the bank itself.
You might want to sit down before you read this next part, but, your investment is for all intents and purposes, worthless.
The information within this website is what we have sent to investors and to “introducers”. These “introducers” have unfortunately refused to co-operate with us because they are too afraid of the fallout. These are the same people who were receiving commissions of up to 5% per month to guide you to this marvelous investment.
If you have suffered loss due to this fraud, or can contribute to our fight for justice, then please contact us.

Hi I am sadly an investor and know quite a few others who still have not been in contact with the police etc. Would like to get in contact with other investors progressing the class action . I have been in contact with Ian Austin and totally agree with your comments. I am trying to get more blinkered investors to come to the reality it was just a big scam. As you say the more investors we get together then we with luck should be able to recover more of our investments.

kelvin, Anthony and the others working for CWM fleeced us and to be honest I had nagging pains it was too good to be true -but that is past. Just want to focus on getting my money back and getting those responsible in jail. I am confident they have hid a lot of the monies offshore etc. thanks

Hi I am sadly an investor and know quite a few others who still have not been in contact with the police etc. Would like to get in contact with other investors progressing the class action . I have been in contact with Ian Austin and totally agree with your comments. I am trying to get more blinkered investors to come to the reality it was just a big scam. As you say the more investors we get together then we with luck should be able to recover more of our investments.

kelvin, Anthony and the others working for CWM fleeced us and to be honest I had nagging pains it was too good to be true -but that is past. Just want to focus on getting my money back and getting those responsible in jail. I am confident they have hid a lot of the monies offshore etc. thanks

Whats the best email or number to contact you?

Site is down as it has achieved what it set out to do.

Hi I am new to the forum so please excuse me if it's obvious but what was the main purpose and focus as the class action is still progressing and from what I know there are still lots of stages and other investors that are in total darkness to it. From what I can see it's a useful central resource for people who have not done anything to check out. Appreciate your update.

They are still promising clients their monies back.
People still believe it too.
I know the introducers are still taking money and putting it into you know who..

They are still promising clients their monies back.
People still believe it too.
I know the introducers are still taking money and putting it into you know who..

Hi I hope you have progressed this with the relevant areas and not simply relying on a miracle happening etc. if you have not then I would really strongly urge you to stop procrastinating and take some control to get your investment back. I personally hold very little hope in the introducers getting anything back but the door is open.

Realistically if they were it would have happened by now but as there is no incoming funds they have no means from what I know.

... "I know the introducers are still taking money and putting it into you know who.."

Introducers are STILL taking money?

Where is that actually going Magna? Which would be odd as I understand that the Police are looking into Magna...

It's going into his front pocket via his back and side pockets, in other words, there are offshore ways to invest still.

That's a good point ... IF it is known on this forum, then it must be known to the Police otherwise we are all doomed. If it is known to the Police and that AC is involved then it can't/won't last long and I am surprised it has not been addressed yet as the Police are "supposedly" all over AC like a rash.

Makes little sense tbh... although I guess Introducers introducing into Magna is technically viable even if somewhat morally corrupt. Think it is about time these Introducers are named and shamed... especially if they are still continuing the same old... same old...

its been 6 months now, how come nobody has been charged with anything?

i find it difficult to believe anything CWM were involved in was genuine, but then if it was a clear cut scam why haven't the police been able to charge anybody yet

i would imagine that they will charge people, the defendants highly paid lawyers are very busy providing defence for their clients and the legal obstacles that they will throw up will no doubt force the authorities to be very thorough in their investigations.

remember when the news first broke of the police and fca cwm raid, they wheeled out a high profile lawyer to refute and deny that cwm had been the ones raided, what a crock of nonsense that turned out to be. those arrested no doubt are just the oily rags, the authorities will be after the bigger fish, all of which alas takes time.

the trouble with time is it allows the involved parties to hide themselves from scrutiny to protect their larger parent entities from the negative publicity. the corporate entity dancing and manoeuvrings are highly entertaining if you care to follow them.

even though at present there is a lack of charged/jailed individuals, the fact that the cwm scheme was shut down is a good enough result for now. but i have no doubt who cwm turned into, the authorities must be well aware who they are and do not shut them down, but are taking their time about that!!! :confused: