custom indicators for metatrader4

Tons of free indicators

On yahoo forum guys you will find gazilions of free systems and indicators.
Still new upgraded versions of version 8888.777 endles upgrades,robots and bunch of nice looking stuff. ;)
Some good,some looking good,some grat on backtests-then garbage on life trades lol.
True is :all really good indicators with prove they are making money are in hands of guys with or keep them only for them or sell those indicators as comercial products,-with is ok if they can prove indicators work. :cheesy:

Play with meta 3 and now 4 was always great adventure for many people, some of them become really rich,thanks to briliant guys from russian metaquotes company(husky bows to metaquotes).

As one of not many rich traders with play with meta platform from it first days i can tell you all it will be the most popular platform in world during next 2-4years(all depends from brokers).

I trade many years without this fancy tool and then with this tool,by import my pivot knowledge and experience into metatrader MQL i improve my trading and take 60% of hard work from my head.
Do not believe in automated systems,stop looking for grails---TRADING NEED HUMAN PRESENCE.

All good to you Traders

Glenten it's weighted average of 4 x/usd pairs, need to put it in expert->indicators folder and then open
all for charts

gann swings, based on fibonaccitrader journal, so called hi-low next predictor
1st parameter accounts for range - default 3, 2nd for timeframe - default 60 min
or apply this indicator to all given in mt4 timeframes
to see daily trend but don't forget to change time in 2nd box
4h -240
daily -1440
weekly -10080
to sum it up, it works like a moving average shows u all daily trend and probable pivots ;)

Attachments

• 86810-HiLo_Act_Next_Profi5.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 250
Dear Ketchup
Do u have a refined, comprehensive and up to date (daily pivotes) indicator for MT4
thanks

fixed pivot
dinamic pivot
dinamic fibo pivot

Attachments

• 84524-Fix.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 84847-Din_fibo_high.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 223
  • 84410-^Dyn-MT4.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 228
Types of pivots

Daer Ketchup
thank you so much for the indicators. :p Do you have a link one can use for education on the types of pivots you have mentioned?
Thank you againe

pivot lines

Hi folks,
I'm still learning the ropes with Meta Trader 4. It has no pivot lines. Where/how can I get pivot lines?

Thanks, Russell
15 April 08