Currency trading (Oct 2nd > 6th)

Where will it go? Where will it stop?

• Total voters
Everything going to plan so far doesn't seem much point in sitting in front of the screen Cable getting there Dow done and dusted and the FTSE welcome to the Island

I dont think they should tickle these dollars any higher, they likely be counting their money from that last up move , robbing gits. Guurchta, go on....

Holding us swiss short.

Need to pull this one out for the Pot Fish Guys, they be watchin hawkeye stylie....

Shrub.

Kentucky Shrub said:
I dont think they should tickle these dollars any higher, they likely be counting their money from that last up move , robbing gits. Guurchta, go on....

Holding us swiss short.

Need to pull this one out for the Pot Fish Guys, they be watchin hawkeye stylie....

Shrub.
What are you on Shrub, can I have some? Are they those shrubs that are illegal... :LOL:

Seriously though this makes my day each time I pop in to see how everyone's doing, well funny. Keep up the good humour. Dunno about your trading though ;)

Thats one hell of a haircut .

Priceman said:
What are you on Shrub, can I have some? Are they those shrubs that are illegal... :LOL:

Seriously though this makes my day each time I pop in to see how everyone's doing, well funny. Keep up the good humour. Dunno about your trading though ;)

Where did you get that cut Jimmies End? Savage.

Tradin wise, the Pot Fish Guys do slip in a valium or 2 , to keep me from going ballastic against these bank boys.

Still short anticipate to be for the next 1- 11/2 hours.

shrub.

Spikey Crikey !!

What caused the spike ?
:eek:

Attachments

• trendie.JPG
    trendie.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 214
Kentucky Shrub said:
Where did you get that cut Jimmies End? Savage.

Tradin wise, the Pot Fish Guys do slip in a valium or 2 , to keep me from going ballastic against these bank boys.

Still short anticipate to be for the next 1- 11/2 hours.

shrub.
Jimmy's end mate how'dya know that place? I like the curtain look from a while back but it's going a bit thin on top.

Got in a cable long now, not sure where it's headed but tight stop, will scalp 10 at a time hopefully. Any lower back near 70 and I'm out.

Priceman said:
Jimmy's end mate how'dya know that place? I like the curtain look from a while back but it's going a bit thin on top.

Got in a cable long now, not sure where it's headed but tight stop, will scalp 10 at a time hopefully. Any lower back near 70 and I'm out.

Saw the saints play a couple of times, nightmare for parking.

Getting the hourlies sayin hold down on this swiss,(sell 15 min cycle strength) NFP dollars down Im gearing up for.. still 19 hourly bars to go yet... so it might be dollar bull. :confused:

Dripping tap make bucket overflow.... but can give bloody big headache....

holdin swiss short... drip, drip... you holdin for cable to pop orders @ 1.8800 + priceman ?

Kentucky Shrub said:
holdin swiss short... drip, drip... you holdin for cable to pop orders @ 1.8800 + priceman ?
Got nervous mate coming upto the previous high at 96... will get back in the long if it pulls back. Not sure how much past the 8800 area it will go. DC did say he reckons upto 28 area

Ok hopped back for the last hour on the long for another go from 88... if I get 10 pips I'm outta here.

Going on a weekend in Nice tomorrow morning so will miss the main action of the day. (Girlfriend surprised me for my bday!) Good luck one and all, get some for me.

Nice one, should get some follow through on the swiss too...... patience helps and at this time o day they cant arve dribble around .

I bet it was bloody Tex Hedge, pumpin those dollars up this afternoon. Greedy Sod. maybe if he could dump this swiss through 1.2500 I could get to the pub...

despite a near 2 hourly dribble up for the swiss, im still holding short, looking at that busting 1.2500 euro to break 1.2700.

Morning everyone. I'm still bullish for the dollar and have an ultimate target on the GBP of 1.8660. I guess though it will all be quiet until the NFP