Currency Trading Made Easy Course

Do the Society of Technical Analysts course starting in January. Purchase The Ultimate Trading Guide ISBN 0-471-38135-7. Dont waste money on mickey mouse courses.

Phil

dm001 said:
Has anybody bought or heard of the "Currency Trading Made Easy" course by Aden Rusfeldt (http://www.ez4xprofit.com/) as I am considering signing up for it.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Hi Gurus...

i am brand new. sparkling teeth, with shining smile to prepare to get my hand into fx.

just order these from amazon...

1 "ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street"
Raghee Horner; Hardcover; $50.37
1 "Forex for Small Speculators"
Noble DraKoln; Paperback; $19.95

did i just wasted my money or instead these are not for begineers?

or i should have ordered... PB magazine... he ehe hehehe...

The book by Raghee helped me to understand the basics. Open a demo account and get your feet wet. wish you well in trading.

tehewo said:
Hi Gurus...

i am brand new. sparkling teeth, with shining smile to prepare to get my hand into fx.

just order these from amazon...

1 "ForeX Trading for Maximum Profit: The Best Kept Secret Off Wall Street"
Raghee Horner; Hardcover; $50.37
1 "Forex for Small Speculators"
Noble DraKoln; Paperback; $19.95

did i just wasted my money or instead these are not for begineers?

or i should have ordered... PB magazine... he ehe hehehe...

just got notification that they are going to delay on this shipment :(

thanks for your word. i am beefing up some worm-appetite.. :) going to be bookworms for a short while.. he he he

Aden Rusfeldt's Managed Accounts

I've read only good things about Aden and his system may be very profitable. However, this was my experience: I opened a conservative managed account with him. He required a 20k minimum in the account. After not doing much for a few weeks the account dropped 68% in just one week. Beware: When someone else has authority to trade with your money, anything can happen.

Common Sense said:
He required a 20k minimum in the account. After not doing much for a few weeks the account dropped 68% in just one week.

68% in one week?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Damn it!!! He was gambling with your money :devilish:
There's should be some rules set between you and your money manager. He shouldn't have the authority to keep trading until your account is 68% down!!

Unbelievable but True

Old_Bob said:
68% in one week?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Damn it!!! He was gambling with your money :devilish:
There's should be some rules set between you and your money manager. He shouldn't have the authority to keep trading until your account is 68% down!!

Yes, I still can't believe it. This is supposed to be his most conservative account. I'm just a normal working man and I don't know when I'll recover. Because I'm so angry, I've been spending time telling people on the Internet about my experience. Its a form of therapy for me. Maybe I'm just wasting my time and I don't like saying bad things about people, but he promotes himself all over the Internet and he has proven himself unfit for the responsibility of managing other people's money.

yes i bought it but it almost the same as the course of peter bain
on the website is some great extras like everyday analizis and pivotpoints

and some interesting trades are explaned in his course
but dont get to excited coz i was also and just take a look at my nickname

cee ya

I really don't like making negative comments, but how can anyone who says they can trade lose 68% in one week?! I just can't believe the kind of stuff that happens in this trading world.

To all the new traders out there, it is really important for you to realise that all these gurus selling courses to you don't have a better system than what you can find on the net for free. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you will start making money.

68% in a week. Either this guy is a crook or just plain stupid.

IMHO, read, open a demo account and LEARN MONEY MANAGEMENT. 68% loss is just not real.

Learn basic TA, stick em on the charts on the demo a/c and watch how they perform.

I personally never let anyone gamble with my hard earned!

Dave

Euro_d said:
68% in a week. Either this guy is a crook or just plain stupid.

IMHO, read, open a demo account and LEARN MONEY MANAGEMENT. 68% loss is just not real.

Learn basic TA, stick em on the charts on the demo a/c and watch how they perform.

I personally never let anyone gamble with my hard earned!

Dave

I read some posts from others on another forum-people who also had managed accounts with Aden. Not all of the posts were negative but most were, and some lost more money than I did (68% of $25,000). I don't know if it's true, but it is not hard for me to believe after my experience: One of the people posting said they went from 29k to $318 in 72 hours. I'm assuming this person had an aggressive account. I signed up for the conservative account. Aden responds in the forum by essentially saying that those of us who claim to have had big losses in the conservative account are liars who were actually in the aggressive account. Another person said he went from 27k to a margin call in a week. Now that's aggressive!

Another person said he went from 27k to a margin call in a week. <--- woo, this is crazy, if you using 0.1lot size and keep holding it, it will finally get back in profit, why don't you trade on your own then?