Currency trading (Aug 14th > 18th)

Hiya fellas,

I got royally stung today, after initially having 25pips in the bank overnight. Was up about 35 when I went to work with my long, then looked briefly when I got to work and it was about the same, next time I looked near lunchtime I had been stopped out. Looked like the low... went long again at the same price (8830 area)... again an hour later and it had dropped like a stone !

Moral is, don't assume on slow days it can't move massively against you for no apparent reason. Oh and secondly be near the screen at all times !! hehe

good weekend to all. I like the game of predicting the moves that wasp initiated, let's keep doing it.

does a day go by where you don't secure high or low of the range...?
lol

sometimes, I wouldn't say I had it today my early position was wrong hence my decision to look for an exit rather than a profit

DC, you wanna call the US close for the day then as I'm in a small long now hoping to gain back some of my missed pips !

cheers leovirgo

time for a week off though up to the lakes me thinks see ya all in a week

zuke said:
Had to move the stop to 73 because when I added MTF channels to my chart, 83 was inside the channel. Still hoping the channel around 80 holds

I hope you are still in. You have a strong heart! :eek: Is all I can say.. You deserve 1000 points up for this if you are still in