Currency Strength Relative to all other Currencies

IT LOOKS LIKE Pipsaholics ONLY REASON TO BE HERE IS TO TRY TO SELL SCAMS. This is his earlier attempt.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/127520-daily-trading-system-las-vegas-6.html

The one above is another similar scam with the same type of layout. This time it was Hector DeVille from LearnForexLive as the trader.
This company was referred to in the Forex Peace Army by one victim as: "The words you can use to describe this villain are: scam, hoax, fraud and so on. He promises 12 months email support - I have sent 10 emails all remain unanswered. His website has over 100 testimonials, I believe all written by him. Please be careful. I would love to be able to prove I've been scammed. I paid over $500 in good faith over 1 month ago and no DVDs have arrived. I would really like to know if anyone has received his DVDs. I guess the internet is full of scoundrels."

T2w is under a scam attack by Pipsaholic and his gang.

IT LOOKS LIKE Pipsaholics ONLY REASON TO BE HERE IS TO TRY TO SELL SCAMS. This is his earlier attempt.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/general-trading-chat/127520-daily-trading-system-las-vegas-6.html

The one above is another similar scam with the same type of layout. This time it was Hector DeVille from LearnForexLive as the trader.
This company was referred to in the Forex Peace Army by one victim as: "The words you can use to describe this villain are: scam, hoax, fraud and so on. He promises 12 months email support - I have sent 10 emails all remain unanswered. His website has over 100 testimonials, I believe all written by him. Please be careful. I would love to be able to prove I've been scammed. I paid over $500 in good faith over 1 month ago and no DVDs have arrived. I would really like to know if anyone has received his DVDs. I guess the internet is full of scoundrels."

Some more info on Hector DeVille (aka Hector Trader) from LearnForexLive

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...y-trading-system-las-vegas-8.html#post1626426

I'm sure if pipsaholic is a non-paying vendor advertising 'others' wares, a scam merchant or vile Republican, our ever vigilant mods will resolve the issue.

As for relative currency strength there is a Hong Kong based chap called Henry Liu who offers a standalone (and free if I recall) relative currency strength visual aid. There is also one I remember seeing for the MetaTrader platform. I haven't used either (see below), but they'll take your mind off trading for a bit which is always good news.

As with all things of this nature, they take a while to warm up and a while to come off the boil and you never can tell by using them in isolation just where they are in that journey. And of course, that means you are still left in the awkward position of needing to decide whether one currency being the weakest and another the strongest is an indication of them continuing that way, for a while (?) or whether they will immediately start to regress the moment you decide they won't.

Is the guy on that site using really sh1tty voice-changing software?

That whole site is a f***ing joke, by the way - like most of the bullsh1t sites you spam the forum about.

I don't know why don't you hire a private investigator and PAY to find out? Well its in relation to the topic ISNT it you may not want to pay but others would I would. How do I spam a few posting is a sin?

Scam attack lol never have I heard such utter p**** just because some looney got there email wrong probably you think everyone on the net is a scammer okay keep dreaming pal.

I'm sure if pipsaholic is a non-paying vendor advertising 'others' wares, a scam merchant or vile Republican, our ever vigilant mods will resolve the issue.

As for relative currency strength there is a Hong Kong based chap called Henry Liu who offers a standalone (and free if I recall) relative currency strength visual aid. There is also one I remember seeing for the MetaTrader platform. I haven't used either (see below), but they'll take your mind off trading for a bit which is always good news.

As with all things of this nature, they take a while to warm up and a while to come off the boil and you never can tell by using them in isolation just where they are in that journey. And of course, that means you are still left in the awkward position of needing to decide whether one currency being the weakest and another the strongest is an indication of them continuing that way, for a while (?) or whether they will immediately start to regress the moment you decide they won't.

Henry Lui is not to be trusted your rubbish indicator is nothing but false and leads traders away from true readings never trust people from Hong Kong they are all scam merchants. It seems you are promoting Henry Lui products and services on here which is considered nothing but a scam.

I don't know why don't you hire a private investigator and PAY to find out? Well its in relation to the topic ISNT it you may not want to pay but others would I would. How do I spam a few posting is a sin?

I don't need Magnum to know that that site is a total f***ing joke. Do you really want me to shred it properly?

Posting is not a sin, but continually spamming the site with "questions" about third rate system-vendors like this idiot or that total weapon Lolz Lawn is.

Everyone had better hurry and order fast! There are only 100 copies available!!!!!

"because once they're sold out, they're gone for good!"

Are you f***ing serious? What do you expect when you post links to a site like that? A site, by the way, that attempts to prevent you from leaving.

Get this into your head, momo: they are all useless. All of them. All of those systems that show you how to make "pips" from "teh forex" in 10 minutes a day, sold from those ridiculous, half-an-hour-to-scroll-through-page-1 websites, are a waste of time at best.

So stop asking about them and stop posting links to them.

If you don't, people might start to wonder whether your real motive is to promote these systems.

Currency Strength Meter

Hi, good people,

A quick Question.

Is there any where on the web that would give an instant reading of a currency strength compared to the collective strengths of all the other currencies?

Hi Jason,

You may be interested in doing a search on the internet for the fxmcsm 28 pair currency strength meter desktop app that uses metatrader DDE to show the currency strengths for all the currencies, with daily pip counts, currency direction and trade indicators. :cool:

I use it and trade when the 'trade indicators' are green using 14 and 50 SMAs on my 1 hour charts for trade confirmations.

Attachments

• fxmcsm-screen.png
    fxmcsm-screen.png
    122.9 KB · Views: 628
what about a good old strengthmeter / indicator like mine ?.......no bells or whistles to distract you ?

N

yep , Henry has a free strengthmeter that a lot of traders use .........not bad at all to keep you on the money but 1 size has to fit all :cool:

N

jees.just looked ..... this is an old thread.........and I also responded in 2010 i see ....... :)

Last edited: