currency signals

littlechops1

Hi all, I'm tring to get something off the ground,what I'm looking for is 5 users to send signals to on an intraday basis, this would be around 4.30 onwards, but maybe during the day. The initial 5 would subscribe for free with a view to testing and giving their thoughts, anyhow one step at a time, the reason for only 5 is that I have to use instant messenger for speed so posting on the board would slightly complicate things, if I'm in violation of the board then please pull the post and accept my apologies
Rob

(This is posted on another topic in the forex forum)

currently got a sell for eurusd at 13128 30 pip limit will elaborate later

EDIT currently in a sell generated at 12.55

Last edited:
GJ you have a good point , and you are probably right that there is alot of conning going on out there, the theory behind the 1000 buy to one group and the other 1000 sells to the other is a valid point but I'm asking only 5 users to try it but having said that if my first signal is anything to go by then I'm not going to do alot.
In short my aim is to send a signal with a stop, profit and a system close position , no more, the workings behind the signals are kept to myself ,the proof would be in looking and maybe trying them for the 5 users, this would be done over a peroid until the users and I were confident , and as said, I trying to get it off the ground so it would be all one step at a time.
Hope this goes a little way to help, this is brief here, but would explain a little more to anyone who is willing to participate,
Rob

Since you posted the trade at 1:48 pm the market raced up to 13180.
what stop loss are you running?

100 points stop but this is where the messenger comes into play, the trade has to breath, the price can do this, I know what you are thinking 100 for 30, it not viable with more stopouts than wins, but you get to have an idea the price is going to head for your stop in the price action as it were.I made 3 trades inside the signal and had more than 30 pips to show,by the way,i'm not talking thousands here, i'm still at 50pp but i have a 200% gain on my funds in nearly 3 weeks, maybe hard to believe i know but there has been loosers, fortunatly more winners than loosers have been traded but as we all know any trade is a potential looser until its closed for a profit.
Rob

Nothing wrong in protecting a 30 point profit with 100 if it works.Although 3 profitable trades can be washed out with one loss, So am not sure how this work out in the long run looks pretty grim really.
I think you will have difficulty giving this away, let alone charging people for it.
But good luck anyway.

Thank you for your kind comments,I've done the maths and you are right and it could go against all the priciples of trading, Maybe I will hold on to it and just trade it myself, it would be just my luck to get everything setup with a small group and the first 3 trades are stopped out, thanks again Gamma and GJ its good to have a view that doesnt feel offensive,
Rob

Hi all, after posting the first signal the other day, the rest of the signals produced were stopped out, the first one may have been beginners luck, however it proves a point in that my system is not 100% and as with any system its not foolproof.
What i have decided to do is post the signal that are generated on this thread for anyone to look at (no advice intended they are for reference only) i hope this conforms with the boards rules.
All signals will be time stamped so they can be checked against a live chart to see any results, any comments are welcome, Rob.

Hi all just in, the most recent signal was generated at 2.15 and it was a sell at 12768 with 100 point stop and 30 point profit target, it is still open.

EDIT EURUSD

Last edited:
Hi GJ and thank you for the response, I do understand the blue peter trades and I am aware that this happens, the only reason my last post/signal was posted is because I did get home around the time of posting (4.30)and thought I would post the signal that had been generated at 2.15 bacause it was currently at a loss but was still active, if it had been in profit then I would have seen the transparency that others would have seen.There has been other signals that have been generated throughout the day but I do realise the importance of being accurate and on time.
At 1.00 today there was a sell signal generated, 12854 and is still active, the EURUSD is currently trading at12880 so the trade is currently at a loss, the profit target is 30 so 12824 is the target and 12954 is the stop, so again not ideal i know but credibility has to be gained I will be more on the ball as they happen
Rob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi again GJ, my last post was rushed a little because I was trying to post accurate times and prices,
I am pleased you are being constuctive,and do understand your input is for my benifit.
EURUSD currently just hit a high of 12918

Hi GJ and thank you for the response, I do understand the blue peter trades and I am aware that this happens, the only reason my last post/signal was posted is because I did get home around the time of posting (4.30)and thought I would post the signal that had been generated at 2.15 bacause it was currently at a loss but was still active, if it had been in profit then I would have seen the transparency that others would have seen.There has been other signals that have been generated throughout the day but I do realise the importance of being accurate and on time.
At 1.00 today there was a sell signal generated, 12854 and is still active, the EURUSD is currently trading at12880 so the trade is currently at a loss, the profit target is 30 so 12824 is the target and 12954 is the stop, so again not ideal i know but credibility has to be gained I will be more on the ball as they happen
Rob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think thats another -100 pips.
Just in case this an unfortunate blip in an otherwise great system, you might want to show your results for the past 6 months, or the actual mechanism and reasoning that triggers an entry.
Otherwise, I dont think your 5 volunteers are going to stick around.

im looking for 1000 testers please... after a good signal test period the going rate is $100 per signal :)

ps: thanks for the busininess tip GJ