Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

the gu was a buy at 2188 ......crap late entry at 92 for me ........so far anyway

i'm in the euro buys anyway .........gu is way behind the moving pairs at moment

nice morning

hunting the Euro Bull , usd bull
yen , AUD bears

EA the trade bull + EJ + UJ

go gettum
N

sorry gang - i'm pretty busy on some urgent consultancy projects re next 2 weeks or so so i wont be around much to trade

will pop in when i can

N

Hey all

As mentioned this week......I'm working long hours on some consultancy projects for next week or so then taking some vacation.......back in the trading groove again around mid November

Happy to take emails and correspondence though at my email,address and website and usual places

Cheers
N

Last edited:
hey all

i'm not getting to screens as mentioned ........had 5 mins this morning so fired up the triple corrie for a quick look at markets ...the triple corrie is available free in my free links area below

heres the 4Hr chart - the daddy - the one that steers the lower signals

look at Greenback (usd) .fresh into a sell mode (below zero)...thats a sell guys if aligned on lower TF's

brown Cads been hammering the sells for days now ......give it a break then resell on next signals

Blue Euros / Gray CHF are true blue BUY guys ........just keep hitting them when all signals align

yellow yen is a sell .....twithy but a sell

the GBP is pretty choppy ehy ?........follow the 3 ducks when aligned but i would like to see it more settled either bull or bear on this 4h signal level

thats it ..........use the lower TF as further steers (especially the 1 hr 60ma ....the 5min is a trigger)

have a good week ...............

N

Attachments

• the 3 duck corrie 2nd nov 2016.JPG
    the 3 duck corrie 2nd nov 2016.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
hey all

i'm not getting to screens as mentioned ........had 5 mins this morning so fired up the triple corrie for a quick look at markets ...the triple corrie is available free in my free links area below

heres the 4Hr chart - the daddy - the one that steers the lower signals

look at Greenback (usd) .fresh into a sell mode (below zero)...thats a sell guys if aligned on lower TF's

brown Cads been hammering the sells for days now ......give it a break then resell on next signals

Blue Euros / Gray CHF are true blue BUY guys ........just keep hitting them when all signals align

yellow yen is a sell .....twithy but a sell

the GBP is pretty choppy ehy ?........follow the 3 ducks when aligned but i would like to see it more settled either bull or bear on this 4h signal level

thats it ..........use the lower TF as further steers (especially the 1 hr 60ma ....the 5min is a trigger)

have a good week ...............

N

greenback banging south all morning on trigger (5 mins) :)

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    159.9 KB · Views: 142
Hey gang

How's it hanging ?

Back mid November hopefully......taking a break from trading until then......god help me when I get back in the saddle then !!

N

hey gang

back in the world ...............again i turn my back for 2 mins and something big happens

apparently we have a new US president coming ........???

need to catch up on the consultancy stuff next few days then will ease back in to the forex ......full on by next week again hopefully

N

hey all

i'm still getting my consultancy work back up to date .........will try to get to screens this coming week

in my absence the gbp has made a decent comeback ..........1.16's to Euro............will we see more ?

well it takes 2 to tango in currency pairs ...to make it better we need

1) the GBP to increase in value to the G8
2) the Euro to decrease in value in the G8

so in november we have no complaints on th red GBP (See chart).........and euro is falling against the others ..except Yen ........

when I mentor .a lot of more experienced traders say to me ..yes yes yes ........of course i understand that ...its bloody simple ......

but is it really that simple ?...........most traders skip the basics in strengthmeter trading and thats why they fail and move on to the next quick fix ................take nothing for granted in any part of trading ............analyse and study from the roots up ..........you'd be amazed hw much more you see if you look at things with fresh eyes

until next week

N

Attachments

• gbp fights back.JPG
    gbp fights back.JPG
    193.5 KB · Views: 171
hey gang.....still not back in the saddle much .perhaps tomorrow

plenty of action US opens ......look at that GBP fly ........nice !!

N

Attachments

• TODAYS ACTION.JPG
    TODAYS ACTION.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 189