Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

all my scalping pairs have concolidated back from 6am opens ....a lot of retracing going on .............good if you are a fader , bad if you are trading trends

i like the Bull cad.....Bull GBP ....bear usd ....bear Yen

happy to sell Ucad below 3180 - still not happening
happy to buy GU above 2730's - Still not happening
EU tempting above 1200's - 1210 the high then rejected so far
UJ 's above 103.80 - still not happening
ej above 116.20s - still not happening

some of these are not close but as the morning progresses you have to let it breathe a little

N

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ - see above in bold

if i was ar*sed i would be scalping GU up on every bounce opportunitiy ..but busy elsewhere

eu is drifting into a strong sell signal ......sell on confirms below 1180

usd storming north ..........1179 the eu so slow progress .........ucad is a nice bounce north .missed it

could this be EU heading southward from 86 with stop of -7 ( will I be blowing the trumpet or blowing the normal hot air (lol)

slow slog today last few hours of london morning

with usd so bull it has been a case of hitting the usd pairs buying usd

also whilst its been twitchy the gbp has been a sell ..those have been the 2 currencies to play mainly in pairs offered

Gu solid below 2700's now
Eu trying to sell consistently below 1180's (See previous comments)
EG solid above 8820
ucad grinding north

bring on us session

quote=Dehyah;9181729]Hi, where can I find a good buy/sell order EA with stop loss and lot size? I shorted the GBPUSD pair but I bailed out early for 4 pips with much on the table. {image}[/quote]

i dont ever recommend EA's to anyone - i have a few recommended programmers and traders but in truth the retail market contains pretty average algo's.i have a few programming friends who are Ex Quants from the city banks and they all agree that automated trading requires deep deep pockets that only the Banks and hedge funds really can afford.......

retail market selling EA's is chump change and fragile so i dont bother

N

slow slog today last few hours of london morning

with usd so bull it has been a case of hitting the usd pairs buying usd

also whilst its been twitchy the gbp has been a sell ..those have been the 2 currencies to play mainly in pairs offered

Gu solid below 2700's now - got to 2621 and reselling still
Eu trying to sell consistently below 1180's - got to 1160 so far
EG solid above 8820 - got to 8849
ucad grinding north (3205) - solid retrace to 3178 then rebought up to 3248

bring on us session

heres the fate of those guys above ........us session has seen the yen selling and the continued rise of the greenback .....

N

morning all....

week
GBP crucified so far - especially thursday night .....hopefully some regains today
usd the main winner

overnight
gbp dumped VERY hard early asian - recovered now bull
usd aud buys
euro cad chf sells

6am opens
gbp strong bull so far
sell yen , NZD so far

scalp pairs 6am starts
easy gu buys to +30 pips
buy EJ UJ to + 15/20's

N

euro the sell at moment ......yen buys ........gbp still hanging in there as a bull ........about bloody time ...........jees we went to 1.08 vs euro at one point last night

N

a little tricky at moment ....

yens a sell so the UJ is in buy/rebuy zone for me ......

GBP is a buy .......so E/G offering sells at present ....not scalping GU at moment ...perhaps above 2480

EA is a mega sell......just looking for resell opps

n