Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

if you don't like them ....look at Ucad buys as well .......3183 the S level .......jus need a little more comfort to buys it again

if you don't like them ....look at Ucad buys as well .......3183 the S level .......jus need a little more comfort to buys it again

see it holding ?.........but i'm not convinced .usd looks bearish

ok gotta scott in a minute

pretty poor opps at moment .........UCAD rebuys but tight and not 100% happy for me .........GU poss resells in tight range at moment 2932-2927...

look at my top 4-4 earlier 2-3 posts ago and wait for more flows in those directions

N

gu breached ....scalps to 2940 on .....still want to sell it though ideally

ea rebuys looking better .........just need a reconfirmation of the swing low at 4767

I DO NOT use the 3 duck Corrie (or triple arrow corrie) to scalp guys .........but if I see it agreeing to my own short term bias I am more comfortable in my scalping

SCREAMING YEN BUY SIGNAL
SCREAMING GBP SELL SIGNAL

right ?

(sure they are a little overbought / over sold .........but who cares

N

Attachments

• 3 duck corrie sell GBP buy Yen.JPG
    3 duck corrie sell GBP buy Yen.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 125
BP - do me a favour

look at 3 pairs next 30 mins if you get time

EA (buys)
EJ buys
GU sells

send in any signals you get based on how you trade ........see how you go ...that's where I am ..nothing much else out there until usd gets some wind in its sails

n

Sell GU on next swing high ......ensure it doesn't breach the 2940 though
Sell EJ Already ........or resell on next swnng low below the 113.12
EA buys are sluggish ......we need a breach of 4776 to interest me for buys

N

been to 3193.........but as stated its not really making me wanna buy it ......................as a pro trader you will turn down plenty of winning scalps ............but that's the game

N

i'll have ucad rebuys on next swing low ..........best offer now in a very lightweight period

ok just befoe i scoot .here come GU resells 2932 .count it down to selling

dammit GBP ...show your hand ...........only yen bull ladies and gentlemen on my cards ...I shouldn't be playing with gu

man its tricky last 60 mins......but that's trading .........you will only get 3-4 max periods of high intensity in a session like London morning .the rest is waiting

market is twitchy ..........only the Yen bull remains ok

so my call earlier on EJ finally pays off...........Ive had to change EA and GU but that's scalping .....................fast and furious

later
N

hey all

good to see a few on the line ....Ive managed to have an extended session today but that's rare for me .normally 2 hours tops .........

check out all my freebees below in the links or go to my profile for website , youtube info

later
N