Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Hi NVP
Thanks for replying.
I like your indicator because you visually understand which currency is weak and which is getting strong but this is just the surface of your method.
I think many other things are involved to convert all in a successful trading method customized for your need.
I'm happy for you because finally I found someone that's making money and not loosing in this business.

I read many many of your threads and watched almost all your videos but I didn't still get the full picture of your methodology.
It seems simple but it isn't.
It's also perfectly understandable that you want to keep part of your success secret.
I'll keep reading and playing with your indicator for a while.

Is your web site fxcorrelator.com permanently down?

There is a guy on you tube that copied your system. Probably you already now.

Thanks
Merka

Last edited:
Hi NVP
Thanks for replying.
I like your indicator because you visually understand which currency is weak and which is getting strong but this is just the surface of your method.
I think many other things are involved to convert all in a successful trading method customized for your need.
I'm happy for you because finally I found someone that's making money and not loosing in this business.

I read many many of your threads and watched almost all your videos but I didn't still get the full picture of your methodology.
It seems simple but it isn't.
It's also perfectly understandable that you want to keep part of your success secret.
I'll keep reading and playing with your indicator for a while.

Is your web site fxcorrelator.com permanently down?

There is a guy on you tube that copied your system. Probably you already now.

Hey merka

Thanks for the kind comments ......my website is not online because I havnt the time or IT savvy to fire it up again......my partner is now retired through illness and I am not in a hurry to bring anyone else in new.....

I put hundreds on man hours into the training videos and sections ......a lot is saved offline ......we also had a despute ,with the new company that was hosting the domain......that ended badly for us as,well,as,they shut down the server on us

Happy days !! :p

I make no,secret of my fxcorrelator and other indicators all offered for free here .......I have made many friends and lots of great traders and programmers have helped me over the years .....so,it flows both ways

and certainly always say how I am only scratching the surface of,correlation a
Nd relative strength technology ....it is a huge area of potential and I am aware how much it is used in the city by quant traders with huge software budgets

I do have my own more customised and private approach to,trading .....but it's not as super duper as people probably think.......it just allows,me to see things faster and is designed to,fit,to,my personality and style,of,scalping ....there about 4 to,5 indicators I combine with most of them based on currency strength meters

One day I may teach them......but I guarantee most people,would not,like them as we all need to,see things our own way ......it's actually more important to set up,your,own interpretation of a strategy than copy others :smart:

That's why the fxcorrelator is so good as a learning tool .....it's simple

Currencies diverging up are buys .....currencies diverging south below,zero are sell s

That's it :smart:

There are plenty of traders using strength meters online .......the first time I saw one was early 2000 s. On the meta trader site ....it's free software so no one can claim patent rights

Who,is it buy the way ?......I'm always interesting to see,what they are doing ......l can see through most strength meter systems in minutes .....most have a couple of gaping flaws that seem always evident .....mainly because no one has done the years in getting beyond them and progressing

Let me know.....:smart:

N

Thanks
Merka

See above. :smart:

I don't show the fxcorrelator here much anymore because I've shown it for years already.....what I try to do here and on F's thread is call key currencies and pairs that are in my own scalp charts and try to help people make pips in early London session

The thread is hundred of pages long ....sorry about that but it's my journal as well as a teaching tool......go back in the thread......there are plenty of comments on the good,old,fxcorrelator indicator

N

Thanks NVP

I'm fascinated about this methodology and willing to learn more about it but my goal is not to copy someone else but to understand and after some time to be able to walk by myself.
It's a long way to go...
I will ask for questions when in doubt.

Search on youtube "Delphi scalper". I think he is a scammer.

Bye
Merka

morning all

6am starts .....

Yen , AUD , Swissie the buys
GBP the Sell (surprised ?).........USD net bear at moment

best scalps at moment ?

i'm on

uj sells
ej buys

gu is actually selling off a gain now

N

Thanks NVP

I'm fascinated about this methodology and willing to learn more about it but my goal is not to copy someone else but to understand and after some time to be able to walk by myself.
It's a long way to go...
I will ask for questions when in doubt.

Search on youtube "Delphi scalper". I think he is a scammer.

Bye
Merka

Delphi scalper .......?....sounds familiar to me ...........will take a look............I think Its Jason.......I know who this guys is ............hes got a lot of "special" systems he sells :LOL:

never really got to table today from morning session - tied up in work meetings for long while yet :(

have a good one

N

Delphi scalper .......?....sounds familiar to me ...........will take a look............I think Its Jason.......I know who this guys is ............hes got a lot of "special" systems he sells :LOL:

its Jason Fielders creation .........look on my thread here for the many many times ive mentioned his name in the past ......he also peddled the Correlation code .............which from what I could see was even more twaddle than the Delphi scalper .....spare me :LOL:

I have to be careful with my comments ...but if you look around the many many scam sites and warnings you will soon see what utter **** he peddles .....

and in the guise of forex correlation and forex strengthmeter trading that really really irritates me as it was such basic and naïve rules that one can pick up on my threads here for free plus free indicators ... ....yet people paid thousands of dollars (n)

such a shame this industry is still full of so many many scammers and poor quality vendors ....but since beginners know nothing at first - they see the bells and whistles and fancy winnings promised - and believe these guys can help ? .:whistle:thumbsdown

such is life :smart:
N

Last edited:
morning all

scalping since 6am .........stepped back a little no as targets met

BUYS - Gbp strong all the way (50 pips up) , CAD and AUD coming
SELLS - yen big selloffs (60 pips ) , nothing really near it at all

that's it

my main scalps have been GU buys and UJ buys ...........sure a GJ buy would be perfect but I don't touch the spreads on that .......no need

N

hey all

ok been scakping on F's thread ..............last 30 mins more scrappy and only made a handful ................easier from 6am on GBP buys and Yen sells

anyway

back later dudes - targets made easily off first 90 mins thankfully

N

hey all

been scalping away - sorry no updates today as T2win seemed slow to me to access

later
N

morning all

sorry no posting today ..I was focussed on getting my target pips from 6am then had to prepare for early meeting with Far east ......

2 mins to pop in

from 6AM

BUY - GBP , CAD
SELLS - YEN , EURO

6am was tricky actually as GBP turned north on a sixpence ...after a bad Asian bear session

just looking at current scalp opps .........

all on the bounce here (don't charge in immediately)

GU rebuys
EU resells
EA Rebuys
UCAD re buys

market volatitiy peaked around 8.10 this morning for London..........current markets regrouping for next push

have a good day

N

morning all

slowish morning

Yen is running well .........nice early bull and now solid selling ......... I use Euro and USD as main secondary currencies for pairs

EA has been a nice bull from opening gates ............I just keep rebuying it on pullbacks so far

some AU sells ...........GU Sells ...

but bitty
N

cruising along trding 4-5 pairs

heres 4 of them .............as called ealier re bias .....

ive cancelled out the squiggly lines as I don't want to upset some viewers of the thread ....we want to keep our threads clean and wholesome.........

N

Attachments

• scalps.JPG
    scalps.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 162
I mentioned earlier that the gbp and the yen are swinging nicely this morning (like most mornings)

here is the FXCorrelator - it is available in links below ..simple adjust the MA setting to set the speed of MA you want to monitor ..............low MA = fast twitch trends .......higher MA = slower more gentle trends

that's it ...........you either trade Currencies that are diverging north / south

and you can also counter trend Currencies that get overbought over sold

so this morning heres the red GBP and the Yellow Yen ............

generally I cant be botherd to countertrend .........I trade currencies / pairs trendoing nicely from 6am .........an go with the flo w.........

BUT ...........the big movers like Yen and GBP can be devastatingly countertrend traded under right conditions ............especially the yen that is notorious for swinging both ways (hahahaha lets not get grubby :) or smutty here )

put a couple of extra dots on the chart (60ma setting)

See ?.............you have to watch the power of the MA line though as convergence does not automatically mean the currency is moving much ...its the MA line cathing up the the actual Move of the currencies .......go look at how a normal MA line tracks a pairchart .........you will see what I mean

remember the FXcorrelator is monitoring the STRENGNTH OF TREND ......not absolute strength

anyway just a comment .....read my thread from the start and over time you see everything covered in trading the FXCorrelator .......everything :smart:

N

Attachments

• FXCORRELATOR_BASIC_FREE_VERSION_2013.mq4
    6.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 60 ma fxcorrelator.JPG
    60 ma fxcorrelator.JPG
    135.6 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
ok lets step back to my new indexes i loaded up a few months back (links area)

heres my view using indexes (euro and yen indexes).........I let the yen lead the trade ...........it is the most volatile of the 2 currencies .....and swings big time most days

I will never let the Euro lead on this pair ..........let the yen show its hand re direction then ensure euro is at least neutral to that move :smart:

the GBP is the same ........it is a piledriver mover at certain times .........let it lead a pair trade ...usd , Euro .......others I don't follow .....

and putting the GBP and Yen together in a pair provides the wildest ride of all .......I cant be bothered ..........I like to keep my win rate very high......don't need the drama and spread on that duo :smart::p

N

Attachments

• e yen.JPG
    e yen.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 162
  • E.mq4
    5.8 KB · Views: 119
  • Y.mq4
    5.9 KB · Views: 123