N

morning all

nearly done for today ...........heres the moves so far

BUYs - London is AUD and CAD bull..........and Yen
SELLS - STERLING dumping BIG .....euro also bear now with swissie

usd swinging.......

pair wise the AU has been the buy and the EA the main sell ....:smart:

N

great scalp morning ...called a few live on F's thread (some were delayed calls as I cant do everything at once :whistling)

here my last 3 scalps ............ok gotta scott

yen was THE buy and gbp the sell

later all

gotta go to other work ....have a good day :smart:

N

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 174
morning all .............trading since 6am

heres where we are

BUYS - yen ....that's it !!!
SELLS - initially the aud and NZD from 6am ............more recently usd .....euro

so here we are ...most of my mony made on Yen pairs and a really nice EA

at present 3 big paeir plays

EA buys (again now)
EJ sells
UJ sells

N

morning all .............trading since 6am

heres where we are

BUYS - yen ....that's it !!!
SELLS - initially the aud and NZD from 6am ............more recently usd .....euro

so here we are ...most of my mony made on Yen pairs and a really nice EA

at present 3 big paeir plays

EA buys (again now)
EJ sells
UJ sells

N

yes yes yes (y)

Attachments

• 3 scalps.JPG
    3 scalps.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 193
hey all .......still busy re work so no chance of making more pips on my 90 mins earlier :(

quick look

GBP went king kong bull London (finally) ......easy buys on GU

I would have switched to selling EA by 10am ish......long waits but the odd fast move ..including a cracking US selloff

EU was a Sell from 10ish as well (Euro under pressure since then)

USD has become a decent bull into us session

Cad got strong in last 2-3 hours ....Nice UCAD Sells :)

that's it ............follow the relative strengths / weaknesses of currencies gang .....that's my edge

have a good weekend

N

Hey all

I seem to be running a dual,lifestyle

6am to,8am. Scalper
8am to evening ....finace job

Burning me out but going well financially for,me

The tight limited timeframe for,trading focuses me dramatically ....no games no frills ....I focus on 3to 4 pairs at anyone time and hammer the fast movers

My execution is pretty good .......2 hours is enough to be well practiced but not long enough to get overtired and sloppy

Sure I miss my 50 pip targets some mornings.....and regret seeing the easy pios post 8am.....but that's life.......we cannot be doing everything at the same time

I've only got another year tops,in the consultancy gig.....Swiss tax and employment laws will stuff me in 2017 unless I make some changes ......so I will milk it while I can

Even by later this year I may ease off the full time and spend more time trading

Can't wait

N

Hi NVP,

I have been following your thread for a while, and really appreciate the updates you provide. Recently, I have noticed the trend indications posted in the morning. As someone who is not in any way in a position to leave full time employment but can spare 2 hours in the morning trading, can you advise if you have a course you run to train on your particular scalping style.

Recently, I had actually thought all my dreams had come true when I signed up for a pips service only to loss out. I had actually done quite a bit of research before signing as well. As they say, there is no fool like an old fool!

Take care Pari

Very good thread. Have enjoyed reading your thoughts NVP. Been myself also in prof. trading since 1997 and am still fascinated by the markets day after day.

Hi NVP,

I have been following your thread for a while, and really appreciate the updates you provide. Recently, I have noticed the trend indications posted in the morning. As someone who is not in any way in a position to leave full time employment but can spare 2 hours in the morning trading, can you advise if you have a course you run to train on your particular scalping style.

Recently, I had actually thought all my dreams had come true when I signed up for a pips service only to loss out. I had actually done quite a bit of research before signing as well. As they say, there is no fool like an old fool!

Take care Pari

Hey P

Thanks for the comment .....don't worry too much about the systems bought....hey all the traders here have tales to tell.....I've never really dumped much junk cash in the forex trading market but plenty over the years in gambling and MLM schemes ......it's a rite of passage .....just don't do it too much ! :cool:

this thread started in 2009 with just 1 thing on my mind....sharing my ideas and strategies regarding strengthmeter based forex trading

I was quite a few years in at that point already but really needed to reach out the the community to get more input and assistance on my journey.....and the last 7 years have really really been of great benefit to me here and I hope it's stimulated some thought to other traders

I ran something years back but it was too labour intensive in terms of the start up website development and then the ongoing support network to my students ...my admin and IT partner also became seriously ill so I had to reluctantly close it to new joiners and we wound it down

I do know what I would do differently these days to streamline the process and it would be 1000% aimed at scalping......nothing comes close to its ability to make money with minimum working capital investment .....my approach works in all timeframes but I''m here to scalp and make money ...not watch paint dry :cool:

Email me at [email protected] and I will contact you when I finally get the show back on the road...:smart:

Cheers
N

Last edited:
Very good thread. Have enjoyed reading your thoughts NVP. Been myself also in prof. trading since 1997 and am still fascinated by the markets day after day.

Thanks .....I've always been involved in the gambling business since my youth and absolutely nothing comes close to scalping forex :cool:

N

Hi NVP,

Take care Pari

hey Pari thanks for correspondence - we will keep in touch and feel free to ask any questions you like here .....its a nice friendly thread :cool:

ive also got a few videos on YouTube (fxcorrelator).........a little dated now as a few years back before I really got my head down on scalping ...but the basic flavour is there re what I still do to this day :smart:

N

morning all

ok heres the status :-

BUYS - EURO , yen coming now London
SELLS - AUD, CAD

scaps I am running / Watching

EA buys
AU sells
ucad buys , EU Buys - coming - watch

N

just had a mare on 2 scalps

I called NU buys and watched it fail twice on scalps whilst my indicator said it was making money

ive bodged up a couple of line colours in my scalp indicators

RULE 101 of programming .........test them first before real time trading NVP :smart::eek:

no harm done ............made plenty on EA buys ...........one of the indicators where I didn't bodge up the colurs (y)

lesson learned - back later :)

N

ok back later .........GU and EJ sells doing well for me ............i'm looking ok last 90 mins now and around my 50 pip target .........dropped a couple of bad trades but that's my bloody fault for not checking some of the indicators I tweaked over weekend

cheers
N

as I leave I am on

EJ sells
GU sells (retracing presently)
EU sells

heres 2 of those a few mins earlier

later
N

Attachments

• 2 scalps.JPG
    2 scalps.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 117
Thanks Neil for your superb job and community contributions.
I watched some of your videos on you tube and read a bit through your threads but I have a lot of questions to ask.

1) Is there any video to show how to install and configure your indicators?
2) Did you write any tutorial ebook or just videos that are more powerful indeed?
3) Scalpers uses lower time frames. Which time frame best suit this scalping trading method? Are they comfortable with 5 minute or less time frame?
4) Is it really so simple?

Thanks in advance.
Merka

morning all

slow day in the markets ...........nothing really has taken off in lat 2 hours

currently :-

BUY AU and GU
SELL EA UCAD

usd is bear .....scrappy stuff though in truth

later
N

ok back later ...............since 6am only the EA bear has really gone major......nearly 60 pips from opening...........

N