Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ucad is impervious to pain..........usd is not helping it and still the usdcad rises

I like the shape of EU that bottomed at 29...........it could be a buy soon.........I caught the (still) falling knife stupidly but got out of jail for free

ok eu at -1

cant get anywhere today and lost interest............the usdcad buy is dominating the action and I was not online when it came good so have left alone

such is life

have good evenings all ..........somedays it just doesn't come together much

N

Last edited:
Just got back to T2w

Hi Neil. Sorry for late reply. Been busty traveling. Sent you an email. Perhaps you can send me some updates there then as an old VIP er,,cheers A

Hey there (y)

jees one of the VIP's eh ? (y)......

jees that takes me back :cool:

it was $297 for 6 months membership to the website training and daily updates .......and you were indeed very very welcome as It was the first formal training I had ever conducted :smart:

I did run it for the contractual period but as you probably knew from the communications there my IT partner became very very ill (she still is sadly) and I was actually also swamped with beginners who continually asked me for very very basic information - something I had made clear was not the purpose of the site or my training :innocent:

the website contained all my daily updates and also the blogs and videos on the FXCorrelator principles and systems ................and if you remember I was continually encouraging people to experiment and expand some of the areas I was teaching :smart:

later after the 6 month period and the sad absence of my IT partner the web services provision company then decided we owed them thousands of pounds (which we didn't) and then pretty much shut down my website until I paid .......(Which I never did and they eventually and reluctantly let me move service providers as they had no proof of the bills submitted)

send me your private email address to [email protected] and I will update you on some of the developments as you were a member of that club ! (y)

Thanks
N

Mr. Prior, WTF are ya doin?

I thought this correlator thing of yours stopped ya gettin into the chop.

Mr. Prior, WTF are ya doin?

I thought this correlator thing of yours stopped ya gettin into the chop.

hey Pat

the fxcorrelator provides a holistic view of the g8 market - enabling greater viability for traders .......getting them on the right pairs at the right time

BUT - its no holy grail ............and certainly no protection for poor trading techniques which I demonstrated yesterday :cool:

N

Last edited:
morning all

usd is net buy at present ............some fast scalps on selling GU , EU and buying Ucad in last 15-20 mins

N

hey Pat

the fxcorrelator provides a holistic view of the g8 market - enabling greater viability for traders .......getting them on the right pairs at the right time

BUT - its no holy grail ............and certainly no protection for poor trading techniques which I demonstrated yesterday :cool:

N

I have a great system ......but my execution at times is abysmal........delay , dithering, doubt , then revenge trading when I see a trade move to profit that I missed .......

its not uncommon and read something like "high performance trading" by steve ward to see that even the best in the world get it at times .......

its all up to me .........:cool:.

N

Last edited:
aud has been a big sell overnight and its significantly under pressure now