Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

out -1

ok need to scoot ................i'm rusty as hell ................about b/e so far today as caught that eu sell earlier

back later
N

missed the gu buy...........................GRRRRRRRRR !!!

later
N

6 pips off the bat missed...........

never mind that's trading ................and this is scalping the fastest of them all and I consider the hardest trading you can get

check out Forexperian's thread ............I have a lot of respect for him ....and one day I hope to be as proficient as him ..........with enough practice using my own systems

later
N

6886 on the gu ???............really ?........beam me up scotty .........

should be gone but got majorly p*ssed when I saw what gu did .....

3395 locked in ................couple of pips in bag to finish session

don't go there on what the gu would have made me up otherwise

later
N

i'm pretty comfortable coming back off holiday to the customised system I now have

i'm rusty and slow as hell .............but the basics hold true and it feels good to me

for anyone I urge you to find your own system (whatever it is ) and then practice execution until your fingers bleed

see my comments here on execution/trading tips :smart:

http://www.trade2win.com/articles/1904-member-profile-nvp

its not hard to get trading signals ..........most damn systems pretty much do the same thing

but it is difficult to execute a trade to perfection .....100 times out of 100

that's what makes a trader truly great .......

so plenty of work for us all to do !!

later
N

Last edited:
hi Neil,,hope you are well , love strength meters and indeed I was once a VIP er, paid a few hundred quid for that if I recall. No concerns about that , but I have just revisited your thread after a couple of years and now see that you are scalping. nothing wrong with that but are you actually trading on a defined set of rules with pre determined tp and sl targets. it looks very close to gambling to me..... do you think you would be able to raise funds and trade client money with your track record and strategy..?

hey all

ok a brief scalping session now as need to go to dentist by 8am........i'm on that eu sell

not bad

N

Attachments

• eu sell.PNG
    eu sell.PNG
    9.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
alockfly;i2371970 said:
hi Neil,,hope you are well , love strength meters and indeed I was once a VIP er, paid a few hundred quid for that if I recall. No concerns about that , but I have just revisited your thread after a couple of years and now see that you are scalping. nothing wrong with that but are you actually trading on a defined set of rules with pre determined tp and sl targets. it looks very close to gambling to me..... do you think you would be able to raise funds and trade client money with your track record and strategy..?

Hey there (y)

jees one of the VIP's eh ? (y)......

jees that takes me back :cool:

it was $297 for 6 months membership to the website training and daily updates .......and you were indeed very very welcome as It was the first formal training I had ever conducted :smart:

I did run it for the contractual period but as you probably knew from the communications there my IT partner became very very ill (she still is sadly) and I was actually also swamped with beginners who continually asked me for very very basic information - something I had made clear was not the purpose of the site or my training :innocent:

the website contained all my daily updates and also the blogs and videos on the FXCorrelator principles and systems ................and if you remember I was continually encouraging people to experiment and expand some of the areas I was teaching :smart:

later after the 6 month period and the sad absence of my IT partner the web services provision company then decided we owed them thousands of pounds (which we didn't) and then pretty much shut down my website until I paid .......(Which I never did and they eventually and reluctantly let me move service providers as they had no proof of the bills submitted)

send me your private email address to [email protected] and I will update you on some of the developments as you were a member of that club ! (y)

Thanks
N

hey dude

I am still a part timer and would probably never go that route anyway ..........

I'm pretty comfortable with what I do but why add pressure with client funds ?

N

usd has been bull since yesterday London opening..............of the Europeans the Euro got the biggest pips to date

is it bull now ?

well yes technically as its still above the zero below......on my 1hr 20ma default settings available free below in signature area

and I bagged a few pips earlier taking more EU sells for a fast scalp

your money your call ........:smart:

N

Attachments

• usd still bull.PNG
    usd still bull.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
usd has been bull since yesterday London opening..............of the Europeans the Euro got the biggest pips to date

is it bull now ?

well yes technically as its still above the zero below......on my 1hr 20ma default settings available free below in signature area

and I bagged a few pips earlier taking more EU sells for a fast scalp

your money your call ........:smart:

N

and still bull...........more pips selling E/U and indeed G/U (not shown) (y)

N

Attachments

• usd bull.PNG
    usd bull.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 96
don't make it hard on yourself ...........keep it simple simple simple

the more complicated the rules and the strategies it all goes pearshaped when you need to make fast decisions

2-3 rules / criteria max !!!......................

of course you lose as well as win ............but you are not overcomplicating the game ..........its truly not worth the hassle and wasted years of trying (trust me - I know !)

N