yes yes yes.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 64
taken ...i needed a handfull to warm up

Attachments

• taken.jpg
    taken.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
now the classic question to all scalpers ............

i took a handful ....but how much have I REALLY missed ?

time will tell

N

Attachments

• now what.JPG
    now what.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 77
yuh see .................the G8 are just plain mean .......plain mean ...

N :)

Attachments

• thanks a million.JPG
    thanks a million.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 64
never mind ...........once i warm up and get into the groove i can call this stuff most of the time

I'm still 50/50 re going pro in August ..........depends if I can pick iup any decent consultancy Contracts before that

N

Last edited:
Afternoon N

You will laugh now at me - i missed the scalp buy on the GU from 3 51pm on my system

Was too busy with EU and EJ - but still been good today

Have a great weekend and keep it up

Regards

F

I wish if there is any professional trader like u guys giving us signals / calls / indication like... Buy/Sell XXXXXX pair at xxx price (date... time...) SL xx pips TP xx pips.
And then revisit his trade call after closure of trade... this would allow the followers to judge who and how to to follow in simple way

I wish if there is any professional trader like u guys giving us signals / calls / indication like... Buy/Sell XXXXXX pair at xxx price (date... time...) SL xx pips TP xx pips.
And then revisit his trade call after closure of trade... this would allow the followers to judge who and how to to follow in simple way

Hey there

in truth - i'm not a professional :cool:.......far from it ........;)

I may go full time in late august for a while as I will be between jobs so will look at something then perhaps ............

In truth though I would suggest you find your path and walk it .....as we are all individuals and what I do may not work for others .......in fact my style is pretty radical regarding using pure strengthmeter dynamics and patterns :smart:

I am considering writing an e-book on how I trade the markets and will give more information on that in the future.....what I show here is the tip of the iceberg

good luck (y)
N

Last edited:
steppin back.........

heres the 4hr TF on my Free FXcorrelator indicator (load it from links below)

it shows the week from a more longer term perspective

so were you :-

Hunting USD sells during the week (Green line below zero) ? :cool:

buying currencies that went above the zero ..(thats all except the euro and CHF) ?

and if you were REAL on the ball (using lower TF signals) you may have locked onto the 2 rockets in the week :-

the turquoise NZD that never dropped below the zero all week :)

.....then then the mighty GBP (red) :clap:

if you did ............well done ..............and you saw it all here during the week

N

Attachments

• the week.JPG
    the week.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
steppin back.........

heres the 4hr TF on my Free FXcorrelator indicator (load it from links below)

it shows the week from a more longer term perspective

so were you :-

Hunting USD sells during the week (Green line below zero) ? :cool:

buying currencies that went above the zero ..(thats all except the euro and CHF) ?

and if you were REAL on the ball (using lower TF signals) you may have locked onto the 2 rockets in the week :-

the turquoise NZD that never dropped below the zero all week :)

.....then then the mighty GBP (red) :clap:

if you did ............well done ..............and you saw it all here during the week

N

Hey,

Regarding the two big movers of last week, NZD and GBP, you might find these comments useful, from the Bank of America Merrill Lynch spot desk in London

Don't know about you, as you say, all traders have different approaches, but I consider multiple signals to form my conviction... Charting being one of them, eco fundamentals being another of the four... So in case you overlay market sentiment and some eco fundamentals into your decision making, thought I'd share these with you from Friday morning, as it may be helpful for you to know what one of the largest banks trading in these markets are up to... Hope you find it useful!

GBP

Conviction*–*Neutral ahead of 1.7000.*

Carneys warning of an earlier hike from the BoE has cemented my view for a higher pound in the medium term. Market has clearly not been long gbp. However due to such a quick move upwards; ahead of 1.70 we believe there will be some capitulation so have turned neutral at these levels, looking to implement a higher conviction at better levels.

Resistance:**1.7000*******0.8025, 0.8050**

Support:**1.6920, 1.6875******0.7980, 0.7950

AUD / NZD

Conviction –*NZD Higher 2/5

A quieter session for AUD and NZD overnight. We continue to wait for a dip back to 0.8610 to re-establish a larger NZD long conviction. We continue to like the fundamental flow story in NZ and as long as US remain orderly we will continue to have a bias to buy NZD on dips.AUD should find support on any dip back to 0.9380 initially, while 0.9330 should act at the medium term pivot. Flow in NZD have been heavily skewed once again to valuation traders selling cash and buying downside against USD and AUD. This is a trade which has been attempted on a number of occasions and while there are some merits to the fundamental argument I firmly believe we will need a quick move higher in rates before it becomes an attractive short.

Resistance:**0.9440, 0.9500

Support:* 0.9280, 0.9235, 0.9210

Resistance:**0.8590, 0.8625

Support:* 0.8505, 0.8410

morning all

well on the 1hr TF (20ma default setting indicator) we see a massive swing north by the USD

buy usd

N

Attachments

• usd flips.JPG
    usd flips.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 79
where are we scalping ?

well in last 30 mins for me I have seen a USDCAD buy and a AUDUSD sell opportunity .....at this very moment ?...

hmmmm

theres a tempting G/U sell at 6975....but the GBP is to bull for me still on higher TF's ......and tecnically USD is bull as well

hmmmm

sell E/J below 137.78 ish ........but I need more dynamics to confirm that

we missed a nice USDCHF sell..........8998 now looks a little to cheap to sell

this is trading ...........i'm watching about 8 pairs .....3 of which already discussed above ..........................all i need is right dynamics......can take seconds .....thats all

N