so we do the opposite as USD and YEN truly get south

dont fight the force luke...........
N

Attachments

• no change.jpg
    no change.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 149
mornin all......

the Dows machine continues to roll........

until this terminator falters we now see the more familiar patterns of a weakening YEN and USD

I have been posting warnings to prepare for the Dows demise and get ready to buy as much Yen as you can get your hands on ............but until that moment comes do the simple thing and follow the money flow .......

N

Attachments

• steamroller Dow.jpg
    steamroller Dow.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 146
And good morning to any traders currently contacting me for help and advice

I am happy to give advice on my Strengthmeter/Correlation trading tecniques and will discuss Traders ideas and questions if you contact [email protected]

my only caveat is that I do have full time committments to my Job and family as well as Trading and some ongoing collaboration work with established Traders that takes up 99.999% of my time

so I will answer when i get the time.....but it will not be immediate !

The blog site I now advertise is still being built

The websites I own (including FXCorrelator.com) are still having legal desputes with the web service providers and are offline (no I wont pay you any more money guys so forget it)

so contact me here at T2W at this thread if you want the quickest response to queries and questions.........I also have a lot of very very good traders that support me here and will help you

N

Mornin all......

This week (as usual) I have had one eye on the current market and another on the future

Dow has held on the week......but now the battle comes into the weekend

The Yen is weak.......and I must admit I have profited from that this week ......but be ready to pounce if Dow finally falters today......

good hunting
N

Attachments

• the Yen   watch the yen.jpg
    the Yen watch the yen.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 144
EurAud and FtseMib Italy, a great correlation!!!

Hey there E

I admire your focus on Market correlation and currencies.......

it is a very very facinating and absorbing subject that has been my passion for the last 10 years or so and I believe gives me a decent edge to make a crumb or 2....:cool:

E/A is not my number 1 leading pair to trade but happy to be further convinced

how do you trade this particular correlation pattern ?

N

Last edited:
no action yet on Yen........

and the USD is verrrry strong still..........

hmmmm......
N

Attachments

• no luck on yen yet.jpg
    no luck on yen yet.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 201
hey all

Dow is weakening ..........usd is climbing so buying it into the weaker currencies is an option

I would love to see Yen show its hand though........if it does it will move like a flash ! :cool:

N

Attachments

• dow falling.jpg
    dow falling.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 146
hey all

i'm tied up here now .........Yen didnt bite as yet

such is life..........have good weekends
N

EusdAud long / short with Etf quoted in Germany; FtseMib long / short with Etf quoted in Germany or Italy.

EusdAud long / short with Etf quoted in Germany; FtseMib long / short with Etf quoted in Germany or Italy.

Hi,

I might be wrong here, but I'm not sure NVP meant which instrument do you use to trade. I think what he meant was, what is the strategy that you use, based upon the correlations, to actually enter the trade? What are your triggers, stops, exits, etc.

J

Hi,

I might be wrong here, but I'm not sure NVP meant which instrument do you use to trade. I think what he meant was, what is the strategy that you use, based upon the correlations, to actually enter the trade? What are your triggers, stops, exits, etc.

J

If you look at the graph of EurAud you will see that area 1.30 is a strong resistance exactly the same of 17300 to the FtseMib. At the Monday opening I will go short EurAud and then short FtseMib. When I realize there are some divergences, then I try to take advantage of them by operating only on one of the indicators that is not responding to the correlation.

ok thats Verrry interesting E.....Aussie D does look a trifle oversold currently as well....

lets see what heppens - personally I am watching the yen today for possible buys......and yes the Euro is a shorting target if Dow furutres obliges south later....

interestingly try correlating the FTSEmib with the Dow30 futures.....I am always very aware that I trade a lot of Asian & london action with a Dow futures chart and not live markets like the Dax , Ftse etc etc ......but it seems to be ok usually although the volatility varies

keep us up to date ..what spread are you getting on that pairing ?...3-4 pips min ?
N

meanwhile heres the day.......

I am hoping that yen starts kicking butt north...it needs dow to falter a little......

hmmmm
N

Attachments

• yen alert.jpg
    yen alert.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 161
hey Jedster

with my mother in law finally housed in stalag 13 I can relax...

i'm tied up for a couple of days tidying up at work then on vacation for 10 days .......will fire over some stuff then as I finally get some "me" time without a lot of interuptions

later dude
N

having said that all i'm following a euro buy into usd and yen on the lower TF's .....

later
N

Ft today ........

G7 reaffirms commitment not to devalue currencies for domestic gain

Finance ministers and central bank governors of the Group of Seven rich economies have reaffirmed a commitment not to seek to devalue their currencies for domestic gain.
After an informal two-day gathering in a country house hotel outside London with no communiqué, participants said on Saturday they were reassured by Japan that its revolutionary new economic strategy was not intended to weaken the yen.

thats ok then .........no one would dare break their word....right ?
N