Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

the dow opened south so watch for nice moves up on the yen and usd .....swissie has distorted things
a little

N

Dow is still rising currently through the asian overnights

stay on looking to sell the usd and Yen if the 80/20 signals align

contact me by pm or post here for more informatioon my Free indicator

N

sorry gang - theres no more signature area for a month - I have received a warning so my apologies again to the moderators for my lack of knowledge regarding the protocol here - I will read all the Rules again and ensure no further breaches - I thought that registering as a vendor/trainer was sufficient and that showing a website was ok - apologies again :cry:

Oooh slapped wrist. So if we can trick you into mentioning your new website again, that means you'll get banned?

What was the URL again? :LOL:

On a less frivolous note, the Swiss must have gone mad. Haven't they heard of Soros? He must be having a good chuckle, and wondering how many gazillions EUR/CHF he can sell at 1.20. What can the Swiss possibly have up their sleeve apart from a few trillion? Maybe they're in talks with the Chinese about making their currency the new official global reserve currency instead, and then they'll just pull the Swiss Frank off the market.

Last edited:
Oooh slapped wrist. So if we can trick you into mentioning your new website again, that means you'll get banned?

What was the URL again? :LOL:

jees A.....are you trying to get me Banned ? :cry:

I am in the sin bin for a month with no signature area - and have learned my lesson here to read the small print more carefully :rolleyes:

7,000 posts and 230,000 views should give me in theory a little slack as i'm not a newbie but such is life......weve also lost the links to the free indicator here so anyone please contact me by pm and I will show you where to get it

N:smart:

Last edited:
On a less frivolous note, the Swiss must have gone mad. Haven't they heard of Soros? He must be having a good chuckle, and wondering how many gazillions EUR/CHF he can sell at 1.20. What can the Swiss possibly have up their sleeve apart from a few trillion? Maybe they're in talks with the Chinese about making their currency the new official global reserve currency instead, and then they'll just pull the Swiss Frank off the market.

i'll talk about this later on when more time ...........the FXcorrelator teaches us that there are more than 2 currencies involved in relative strength trading and I can assure you it wasnt just the euro they were buying on that move

jees they are putting their hand in the fire here .......:whistling

N

has anyone ever met Swiss Frank ?

I've seen Swiss Tony on the fast show.......

N

i'll talk about this later on when more time ...........the FXcorrelator teaches us that there are more than 2 currencies involved in relative strength trading and I can assure you it wasnt just the euro they were buying on that move

jees they are putting their hand in the fire here .......:whistling

N

I'm not sure why it boosted the Euro against the USD - and had strange and interesting impacts on other pairs. Haven't read any news - presumably they were selling CHF for EUR, and as the EUR/CHF rose .... er presumably there was a lot of arbitrage going on as the Swissie got out of whack across the big pairs. But it's interesting that the EUR/USD rose so much. My guess is that the SNB was buying equal amounts of EUR, USD and JPY and for some reason the supply of EUR was not as great as the supply of USD, hence the EUR/USD shot up.

But I await the correlator's final analysis with baited breath.

Horrible day for me today. I really hate it when all the big players come in and start to manipulate the market - moves on CHF and EUR this week - little schmucks like me just don't stand a chance.

I'm not sure why it boosted the Euro against the USD - and had strange and interesting impacts on other pairs. Haven't read any news - presumably they were selling CHF for EUR, and as the EUR/CHF rose .... er presumably there was a lot of arbitrage going on as the Swissie got out of whack across the big pairs. But it's interesting that the EUR/USD rose so much. My guess is that the SNB was buying equal amounts of EUR, USD and JPY and for some reason the supply of EUR was not as great as the supply of USD, hence the EUR/USD shot up.

But I await the correlator's final analysis with baited breath.

hey A

you try to make it all to complicated my friend.....I Just watch my FXcorrelator indicators and make the calls from there :smart:

The SNB are playing a crazy game .......remember when they do make moves they will be considering trades on what is the most cost effective for them to do for when they reverse the SNB sells

and pegging to the Euro is suicide - they would be better using my FXcorrelator and announcing a GENERIC price/strength line peg against the G8 Market (see below)......perhap we will revisit this in future when the CHF comes back there....it wont take long :LOL:

N

Attachments

• snd price line .jpg
    snd price line .jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Without my signature for a month I cannot show you where to get the information on my free indicator so please pm me

N

Horrible day for me today. I really hate it when all the big players come in and start to manipulate the market - moves on CHF and EUR this week - little schmucks like me just don't stand a chance.

C'mon F

you know you are better than that statement above ......

learn and practice practice practice :smart:

N

I suppose it depends on whether they have to pay interest on all the currencies they bought, and how much. If it was me of course, because they are all fiat currencies, I'd just make the money disappear and not worry about it, but the International Bank of Settlements or whoever it is might object.

anyone on that Euro sell ? :smart:

its fascinating watching the changing dynamics on the Euro and the CHF on the FXcorrelator...they are certainly tracking closer than for a long time....

funny that !!

N

some nice sells on the yen and usd in last 3 hours or so on a dow rise......

my 80/20 system of course

N

Hey all

some Nice continued tradng on the 5min 80/20 system overnight

Dow is looking to fade south again so wait for all the 80/20 signals to align

if you have no idea what I am talking - about pm me !

the signature area will hopefully return in october

N

Nice action today on the FXcorrelator 80/20 System

Contact me by PM for more information or go to my Profile (y)

apologies - the signature area will be returned to me in oct (I hope) as I infringed the
advertising rules here on T2W

N

Attachments

• nice moves today  .jpg
    nice moves today .jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 143