Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

apart from monday.......it was a buy buy buy all week on the swissie

off of a rising Dow (??!!!)

Jees I love that currency - and my tip for the superstar buy in second half of the year (y)

N

Attachments

• rollercoaster on swissie.jpg
    rollercoaster on swissie.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 161
thanks for the kind comments and feedback on the website......now I have to deliver on the VIP Forum but major work in progress on that :eek:

With respect to the Moderators here at T2W if you want further information on whats coming just register there at my site and my team can help you...lets keep it more on the backburner here

this T2W thread will remain to support the FREE 80/20 system launched here 2 years ago and I am always happy to help/advise- plus post anything else that takes my interest....:smart:

N

gonna be slow today......Labor Day in U.S

N

Attachments

• ovenights.jpg
    ovenights.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 142
Damn, the swissie has been on a great run .. But causing a lot of problems.. Congrats Neil on the site :) woo :D

heres that swissie run on the 1hr (Gray line) ........will it continue ? :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• week.jpg
    week.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 104
G/U has been ok today :cool:

N

Attachments

• GU ACTION.jpg
    GU ACTION.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 146
yep - that GBP has been real kind today so far with some great sells ! (y)

N

sorry moderators - but I do need to mention this here as I have no other contact medium

my new website is crashing due to overload...sorry but if people can back off for a while then we can solve the issues and get it moving again :cry:

N

meanwhile with all the bedlam going on...... on heres the 1 hours

jees the Kiwi is getting a battering :smart:

N

Attachments

• 1hrs.jpg
    1hrs.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 113
NVP, are you sure it's not a Denial of Service attack by the Swiss National Bank? ;)

ok gang - sorry gotta go....duty calls elsewhere

be careful as the u.s. are on holiday today and this is diluting the signals somewhat

N

Good question (y)

theres a lot of humbug talked about Timeframes

Remember that Timeframes are merely Frameworks and dressings that TRADERS / BROKERS have placed on the market to make it easier for us all to view and draw nice lines and add ma's on our Charts

the Market has no comprehension at all of this and doesnt care a fig if you are on a 5min or weekly chart - the only price is right here right now :smart:

so I will just trade it as I see it......sure "higher" TF's / trends are important ......but if I can target x pips on a lower TF retrace I will........its hypothetically as probable as a trade with the Trend*** :sneaky:

N

(*****ooooo NVP - thats a bold statement !)

Thanks, I appreciate your input. Congrats on your site.

when it works...back up now as the activity is more under control

phew :rolleyes:
N

ok my US30 feed on the ODL/FXCM has ceased at around 16.00 ? :eek:

and my Alpari(UK)as well actually now .....

Labor day has finally struck ?

N

nice overnights......with dow futures pumping feeds again now (y)

N

Attachments

• usd and yen rising.jpg
    usd and yen rising.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 122
Ouch - That SNB attack has naturally screwed all Correlation and charts for a while until later and the Dow gets busy to settle things again

Jees dont they know I have money on them being the top performing Currency in second half of the year ?

and that threat to the market of the 1.20 peg against the Euro

the words Rag, Bull and Red spring to mind !!!!

sorry gang - theres no more signature area for a month - I have received a warning so my apologies again to the moderators for my lack of knowledge regarding the protocol here - I will read all the Rules again and ensure no further breaches - I thought that registering as a vendor/trainer was sufficient and that showing a website was ok - apologies again :cry:

NVP

NVP