interesting overnights

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 115
Hi Neil,

I downloaded your FXCORRELATOR.
it seems it is working, except that I cannot see which color/line is a fxpair.
see attachment.
I watched your videos but there is adifference in the "inputs" window in my MT4 (alpari-uk)

thanks in advance,
optimabv.

hey O

try this one ..........its the one i'm using for the new website thats neeeeearly there :eek:

N

Attachments

• FXCORRELATOR_8020_SYSTEM_DO NOT RESELL OR COPY.mq4
    4.4 KB · Views: 221
oops its not on there either is it :rolleyes:

ok i'll fix that

meanwhile heres the colour chart

GBP red
JPY yellow
USD greenT
CHF gray
CAD brown
AUD orange
NZD turquise blue
EUR blue

N

as most of you can probably guess....after 2 years plus now the 80/20 is one of my original settings and systems and things have moved on a lot in the ole corrie camp since then.....:sleep:

but its still so solid I use it here on T2W as a Free intro to my world (y)

but its struggling today with the Swissie showing off which is stealing pips from the others.......and it then needs advanced strategies to trade it well

such is life :smart:

N

Attachments

• chf showing off.jpg
    chf showing off.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 144
ok gotta scoot

I wont be playing this morning anyway on the 80/20 as the swissie is scuppering all activity

if yuo want to play just buy the CHF against anything when the dow is below its 80 and 20 ....until further notice :smart:

and watch out for SNB intervention if Dow gets north later on :eek:

N

Attachments

• swissie in charge.jpg
    swissie in charge.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 145
back again

ok finally getting to settle down mode soon...........but heed the words in the attachment :smart:

N

Attachments

• interesting.jpg
    interesting.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 150
hey all

jees but the swissie is a steamroller :eek:

better watch out ....the SNB will be rolling the print presses :rolleyes:

N

Warning - sorry this is 2 x a 20ma on the chart - my mistake - do not follow this :rolleyes:

apologies all ....................

to much happening with things

I really do not know if I am coming or going at the moment .....

normal service will be resumed ....ummm ....soon ? :p

N

ok looks like the Dow has opened and may be settling into a fall

Follow the standard 80/20 rules for this (so look to buy the usd and Yen if above the Zero's)

AUD sells are already shaping up nicely on the 5mins..... and euro and GBP are now in as well

but I place a huge caveat on that damn Swissie as it may still play up more and spoil the correlations

be safe
N

NVP, Please I have questions about the 3riple arrow corrie versiion. Please pardon am a new bie.

Sometimes i have issues were the Jpy/Usd tag team arrows all show down. but when i load the normal fxcorrelator they both show above the dotted link....

Which of the correlators do i believe?

NVP, Please I have questions about the 3riple arrow corrie versiion. Please pardon am a new bie.

Sometimes i have issues were the Jpy/Usd tag team arrows all show down. but when i load the normal fxcorrelator they both show above the dotted link....

Which of the correlators do i believe?

hey S

remember the Triple arrow corrie can be set on 3 different arrow settings for TF and MA

and the Line version can be set on yet another TF / ma if you want it to

(umm sorry - I cant remember if that line chart defaults to the Current Charts TF settings or it can be totally independent)

SOOOO..........its up to you what you set it and what to believe

personally i would align the Line chart to the same setting as your bottom arrow to avoid confusion and then have yuor next 2 arrows set up to higher Settings/TF's as you wish

up to you - I only preach the 80/20 here so for a 5min chart the settigns would be

top ARROW TF 5min Setting 80ma delta 1
middle arrow same as above !
bottom arrow TF 5 min 20ma delta 1
Line setting same as the bottom arrow

then if all the Yen and usd arrows are up or all down you are in business (checking the dow as well of course)

hope this helps (y)
N

ok looks like the Dow has opened and may be settling into a fall

Follow the standard 80/20 rules for this (so look to buy the usd and Yen if above the Zero's)

AUD sells are already shaping up nicely on the 5mins..... and euro and GBP are now in as well

but I place a huge caveat on that damn Swissie as it may still play up more and spoil the correlations

be safe
N

well Dudes......

the yen and USd did stay northerly from the post earlier but dow has been a little flaky to be honest.....

without the dow in a serious bear stance (below 80 and 20) I am not comfortable on those yen/usd buys......

later - still grinding out office work :sleep:
N

Attachments

• tricky.jpg
    tricky.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 139
NVP,

Thanks for the reply.

I am interested in following your method of,

Here are images of my settings..what am i doing wrong? Cos on your video you said 14, 3

I have attached them please help

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    280.9 KB · Views: 254
  • 2.png
    2.png
    265.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 3.png
    3.png
    267.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 4.png
    4.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 208
final plays into the weekend .....

jees that CHF is irritating me :(

N

Attachments

• Final plays to the week.jpg
    Final plays to the week.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 198
NVP,

Thanks for the reply.

Here are images of my settings..what am i doing wrong? Cos on your video you said 14, 3

Hey S (and everyone for that matter)

apologies for the mishmash of videos and indicators on the thread....I am not surprised a lot of people are confused and frustrated and its 2 years + now of information here......:cry:

but then again these Forums are not designed to offer structured training and support on such a large subject.......

They are designed for titbit/soundbite messaging on specific systems or methods, or also communcating market signals historically /semi real time (which I now do mainly here with my update posts)...nothing more nothing less and it works very well in its main aim here so full continued credit to the moderators (y)

so way back I realised I was going to have to change the gameplan moving forward if people wanted to learn from my ideas and research

More structured training and support will be available very very shortly - a few system issues/bugs have meant I'm not live yet - sorry

watch this space :)

N

NVP,

Thanks for the reply.

hey S

just another setup here from the old days

240m TF 20ma delta 1
60m TF 20ma delta 1
15m TF 14ma delta 3

should get you into some nice trades.....

use the Dow on a 60mTf (20ma) and a 15mtf (20ma) setting to support the moves if yuo want

a xillion setups are possible my friend.......I have highlighted just a few on this thread over the last 2 years (y)

N

NVP, I see that alot of charts you post are 5 min TF. Does this mean that you primarily trade the 5 min charts based on your corrie/dow rules regardless of the longer term trends? I keep reading never to trade against the longer term trend but in playing with the corrie/dow rules it seems that you can make some decent pips on shorter timeframes and going against the trend. Just curious what you are doing personally as you have many more years of experience. Thanks.

NVP, I see that alot of charts you post are 5 min TF. Does this mean that you primarily trade the 5 min charts based on your corrie/dow rules regardless of the longer term trends? I keep reading never to trade against the longer term trend but in playing with the corrie/dow rules it seems that you can make some decent pips on shorter timeframes and going against the trend. Just curious what you are doing personally as you have many more years of experience. Thanks.

Good question (y)

theres a lot of humbug talked about Timeframes

Remember that Timeframes are merely Frameworks and dressings that TRADERS / BROKERS have placed on the market to make it easier for us all to view and draw nice lines and add ma's on our Charts

the Market has no comprehension at all of this and doesnt care a fig if you are on a 5min or weekly chart - the only price is right here right now :smart:

so I will just trade it as I see it......sure "higher" TF's / trends are important ......but if I can target x pips on a lower TF retrace I will........its hypothetically as probable as a trade with the Trend*** :sneaky:

N

(*****ooooo NVP - thats a bold statement !)

hey all

The 1HR 80/20 was a litle thinner on the ground this week with signals.... due to the CHF's volatility......

must confess I was mainly using other ideas this week that capitalised
on the CHF being a firework :smart:

N

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 191