Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

jees finally a signal again :eek:

nothing much teasing me here....the Aussie Twins are asleep so big moves at this time are not that frequent :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• signals.jpg
    signals.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 173
jees this has been a slooooooooow burner but getting into gear now (y)

N

Attachments

• rolling rolling rolling.jpg
    rolling rolling rolling.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 217
hey all

usd and Yen are very very strong.....lets see if it lasts :smart:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 179
wowwww what a morning with english time fews currency went boom?????????? you had too be fast but if you catch on the rigth time boy nice?
thanks again

hey all

heres the description of a classic G/U sell earlier.........how you execute your Exit strategies is very very important and we see here how you could have made between 20-50 pips dependent on your style

at 5min levels i'm a target drien trader so 15-20 pips would have done me just fine....I would have left the rest on the table as the correlation signals had gone (y)

N

Attachments

• anatomy of a trade.jpg
    anatomy of a trade.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 167
the 1 hour TF is also screaming to keep buying the Yen and USd so why ignore it ? (y)

as a side comment....the Euro cannot stay this strong under the bullish pressure from the yen and USD .......could be some nice sells there soon on E/J and E/U :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• 1 hours.jpg
    1 hours.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 162
screamer of an opening on the Dow and 100 point fall........let it settle as the yen and usd have divorced

hey all .......jees sorry but ive been busy so minimum time to trade

Wow......shame the dow crashed on opening as it meant our 5min signals on the YEN and USD (all below the 80 ma and 20ma) were not supported by the Dow rising above its 80sma and 20sma

the Dow was rising but to the purist you had to sit this one out until more recently :whistling

Cheers :smart:
N

Attachments

• pm session.jpg
    pm session.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 313
There is famous saying that a good idea can change the business life of the person..
SO we should be conscious to take the quick and good decision in our business matters..

hey all

the week had some good signals....... but a weak usd prevented the pure 80/20 system from signalling some mega mega pips Thursday/Friday :(

such is life
N

Attachments

• the week.jpg
    the week.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 213
hey all

looks like the gbp's woes may continue today :eek:

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 218
hey all

I wanted to post a video is morning but in my recent move I have
currently lost my microphone :rolleyes:

I bet this this never happens to Simon Cowell :LOL:

N

a few pips on the 5 mins (y)

N

Attachments

• morning action.jpg
    morning action.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 236
Hi NVP
I am just at the start of a journey in trading this system. I have read a fair amount of your thread over the weekend there is so much there that I couldn't read it all but I think I have read most of the important pages but I am bound to have missed some. Anyway I have downloade and installed the fx correlator but it doesn't look like the 80/20 version you are using mine only has one set of lines. Could you help me with this please

Hi at's,
if you go to all of the stickies at the bottom of NVP's posts and carefully read them, everything you need is there. Download all, and then read and watch the videos that lead up to it and after it. All those will help you. It's difficult to explain otherwise.
Hope this helps.

Thanks Maggio

I am just in the process of downloading all of the indicators which have been marked in the signature and installing them into mt4 and try and get my head around but the 80/20 indicator is eluding me but I will persist to get there. The convergence indicator seem like a very good one I can't imagine you would get many opportunities trade during the week but are profitable when they do. Have you tried this with any success

Thanks Maggio

I am just in the process of downloading all of the indicators which have been marked in the signature and installing them into mt4 and try and get my head around but the 80/20 indicator is eluding me but I will persist to get there. The convergence indicator seem like a very good one I can't imagine you would get many opportunities trade during the week but are profitable when they do. Have you tried this with any success

well i had many succeed so far but my rules are i never ever enter a trade between the 80/20 indicator but you will see many opportunity during the week especially if you are scalping in 5 minutes or 15 minutes chart so you have too be fast but very challenging but so much fun you will loved the soon usd/jpy follow each other hes always an opportunity what ever the other currency in the other direction thanks for the master?

It seems like it has been a quiet afternoon, I haven't seen any opportunities to trade