Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

so another opportunist scalp off the bounces .....will it run .......who knows ........as long as i can cover and get to B/e i am all bonus ball

later
N

Attachments

• gu rebuys.JPG
    gu rebuys.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 155
45 the GU so quids in ...........im also on UJ rebuys and always ready on more EA rebuys

hey plenty of scalp pips in the net this morning so far

thanks for joining me here

back later

N

yep nice gu scalp ..........gotta take some calls

cheers
N

Attachments

• gu yes.JPG
    gu yes.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 493
more nice nice easy rebuys on GU (although uj bull has been a peach as well)

i am much more in favour of Buying GU than scalp selling it re market conditions at moment ........... I wont go into details but anyone trading my style of Strengthmeters/index analysis will know why :)

N

Attachments

• rebuy gu.JPG
    rebuy gu.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 138
ok ......heres where we are this morning

GBP been primary alpha Bull play london........its rangy now having topped out around 45 pips up from 6am london opens.....

Yen has extended into primary BEAR play london .....and weve seen a 20 pip bear swing back on it last 50mins .....nice

usd been rangy all morning to +/- 15 pips from 6am opens .........

overall ive bashed GU and UJ mainly this morning plus a few others ......

average session ..........but nice pips in bank so far

Strategically if you want to think US session with asian and London nearly finished

GBP is nearly 80 pips up on full trading day .....not sure if it will hold US as well so would be looking to sell it if the opps signal that

AUSSIE D is actually the weakest overall today .......im awaiting a new swing south hopefully us session

the daddy (USD) .......is net bear for full tradign day still ........I havnt got a view on it and will play it as us signals

this is how i trade the forex markets .......I am 99% focussed on INDIVIDUAL CURRENCIES and only worry about paircharts at point of trading ...persoanlly i cannot conprehend how traders make money only looking at 2-3 pairs ......thats just 10-15% of the pairs on offer re G8 !!!

works for me over last 15-16 years .....

cheers
N

GBP is taking more hits already - pre the us session

ive chased it south last few scalps on GU from 2450s nice R level

ok early opens on US............slooooooooow

gbp back in bull territory now ....CAD the sell

watching a bull yen picking up steam as well now

N

neil if you find out the B/tard that took me out of GU let me know ( looks like you have a ghost in here (lol)

interesting last few hours

yen came king kong bull from just after 2pm (See last post here)
AUD came south again (as i had hoped from an earlier post again)
USD net bear plays so far us session
Euro bearish

so what does all that mean NVP ?

from the 1pm bar weve seen

U/J run to +60 and then -60 pips - a 120 pip swing for early callers !
E/J Sells get near that -60 pips as well ....more if you took the swing

plenty of also rans making 20-30 pip moves as well

I love the US session .......its THE session to scalp

have a good evening
N

long GU 53

hey mate ....sorry i had all screens and laptops flowing with charts and broker screens and that means i stop posting

2453 the GU Bull ? .......jees that was a nice call dude :)

yes you need shooting .....hahahaha.........all the way to topping at 92's ?

just kidding .....:cool:.....we all do it .......ive been more chasing the yen bull in pairs as its been rampant till 5 ish ......but certainly the GU has been a decent Buy all afternoon so far and still is from 2470's

N