Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

London morning session over now ..........very interesting !

havnt seen the usd so bear in a London morning session for a while ..came down 80 pips with a solid solid shape as well

made the session pretty easy.......... EU GU and the Ucad offered moves of 90 pips upwards from 6am .........even uj gotto + 60's off the weak weak greenback

damn shame I missed most of it :(........!!!

N

morning all.....

sorry I didn't get to post earlier ........was trading and trying to prep something for a meeting this morning ........

ok here we are

6ams..........yen sold off fast to -30's ........gbp and usd the early buys
most currencies in truth have consolidated on earlier moves ...nothing really getting up a head of speed so far .....perhaps 8am will hold the key to that .......

pairwise ...........from 6am

early buys EJ / UJ (yen weakness).more recently the GU buy came really good .......(usd folded south).........

GU has been the main breadwinner .......up from 3020's 6am to 3052 the high around 7.20 ish.......now retrading but I will go again soon I think .......3031 holding at present

have a good day ..ive made a few pips but nothing like i'd want to off 2 hours trading ......although with only really 3 pairs (semi) firing its not surprising ......:)

cheers
N

gu up to 3029 but don't be fooled .I need more bull signalling from GBP to go in

ok i'm done .....with only 1 pir getting to near 30 pip move from 6am bar that's gonna be a tough tough session to make much money ........and only 2 decent volatility spikes as well in 2 hours

did ok though ....thanks to GU for being pretty perky early on :)

have a good day
N

ok i'm done .....with only 1 pair getting to near 30 pip move from 6am bar that's gonna be a tough tough session to make much money ........and only 2 decent volatility spikes as well in 2 hours

did ok though ....thanks to GU for being pretty perky early on :)

have a good day
N

hey all

interesting morning ..........AUD has come well well south on a big move ........would have been a big part of any scalping this morning for me ..........the EA to nearly 80 pips bull now from 6ams

I might have played a little ucad buys / AU sells as well .........but AUD bear rules at moment

N

morning all ..........i'm here till 7.30 probably now

overnights
Bears on USD and YEN .......AUD the buy overnight

6am London ....

yen rallying to +20's .......USD selling to -20's ......rangy others

pairs scalping ....

nice nice moves off the yen bull.........EJ & UJ sells to -30's from 6am... .enough to find good scalps .............disappointing we couldn't use the bear usd more on suitable pairs .........I am eyeballing GU buys and Ucad sells .....but those guys have got to get more bull

N

113.11 was last R point on EJ sells .........resold to 112.99/98 now

Uj also coming but slower

ej spiking to 112.91.........so far ........nice move `

usd shifting south now fast .....Uj 10-15 pips off in 7-8 mins as well now

nothing else showing so stick with alpha pairs here

although .........usd on support level now .............risky sells:confused:

GU bull in motion now

been easier pips off the yen bull so far thso morning .............I only scalp the easy options guys ...............I stopped making it harder for myself years ago :)

loaded some gu up from high 60's ..........lets see how far it goes .....to 77 so far

not bad action .............Yen still pulling bull.usd selling .......GBP coming north again

my main pairs are

EJ Resells
UJ Resells
UAD resells
GU rebuys

N

as all you guys are aware ........getting on the best pairs is pretty simple math and patter reading with a little strengthmeter technology thrown in .............most intermediates can tell me the best trending pairs .............

the devil is in calling the bounces back into trend ..........that's where experience really is the key gang .............and a few additional tricks

N

ok ive got a few mins left before I have to leave .......USD and GBP just rejected recent moves ........will update just before I go

market consolidation now into 8am bar ...........this is pretty common...........we will see if the recent trend pairs can roll back into trends now or turnover into fresh reversal trends post 8am

N

ok 8am coming

I am watching for

GBP bear
yen Bull
USD bear

I will play off that if confirms

ok I gotta scoot .................dammit the fun is just starting :)

have a good day .will get back later hopefully

I did ok ish ...........nothing fancy .made most pips of early yen bull...got tricky last 30 mins

as I leave the usd is THE sell.............GBP coming south as well

N

ive been reading 2-3 decent threads on FF recently ..watching some very promising traders who are spreading their wings slowly ..........

will perhaps expand on that later ............shows me again the importance of mentoring as at this point in their journey .......some simple things would make them world beaters .....but that's the journey we all must make :)

N