Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

on lower TF's been a nice little run selling E/U .....

in a perfect word I need Yen tighter to USD's side but noting is ever perfect in trading

N

another nice Kicker there selling E/U on the 5mins .....

Attachments

• fast and furious.jpg
    fast and furious.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 85
currencies are taking turns to take a beating against USD and Yen ...Cad in the frame now and getting hit....

still riding the E/U.......

its a little oversold now arguably but who cares .....just tighten the stop and keep riding

N

still coming south .....wow Euro is under the hammer today so far ....

1.28 here....is there any more inthe tank ?.....gotta be a retrace soon

1.2750 ...........not sure if any left in the pot and need to go to a meeting

tightening up ....hope you all enjoyed the ride

NVP

13,000 looms for the Dow ....then we will see what next

a 200+ point drop on Dow during the current 4hr bar

Yeeeeeouch
N

interesting....Dow seems to be breached below the 13k level

but the sell currencies are not (so far) EUR and GBP but the CAD and Aussie brothers

N

if indeed this Dow selling continues.....switch to selling the AUD and CAD as USD pairs

after that brief touch on that 13200 resistance level bar the Dow has fallen 400 points in a matter of hours........

and chanting my Correlation Karma rules means that USD and Yen got big !

nice action on that Euro sell............

so now we have the newest Dow low since AUGUST ......i'd be surpirsed if more falls ......400 points means Bears will dig in behind the shorts and if anything we may get a little bullish backlash to end the day due to stops falling

if that happens turn to selling the USD and Yen ......if it drifts to later US hours go to the AUD for the buy play if it comes

have a good day ..I did thanks to the E/U sell !

NVP

Attachments

• 400 points in a few hours hurts.jpg
    400 points in a few hours hurts.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 114
mornin all .....

well as you can see from below the YEN and USD are pretty strong off the Dow action yesterday and not much has developed overnight

I need to see the next breakout from the Dow (from the right chart red horizontals) to give me some clues to next move..

and I will trade my usual rules on the lower TF's until then

busy this week so will pop in when I can .....if the market starts moving like yesterday again I will however drop everything and trade !

N

Attachments

• you tell me.jpg
    you tell me.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 122
hey all you guest viewers !

all my stuff is available in the links in my Signature area..I'm not sure if you can download stuff as a guest though (?)

i also have a website but beware as my esteemed service provider has not cleared out all of the malware issues I had recently so if you do not have decent enough Web protection dont use it until I get the ok from them (or I leave them whicn is more probable soon)

always happy to answer questions here if I can as well

Cheers
N

hey all

popped in for a quick look...........

hmm boring boring boring ............!

I see the Dow tracing lowly north and some moderate gains on G/U and E/U on lower TF's

it will need the Dow opening to liven things up

later ......
N

hey all

I see that BoE gave bullish comments to liven up the GBP ........and it worked

Hopefully you were already hunting for G/U buys due to the slow demise of the Yen and USD since earlier in the day......as Dow grinds north

heres what the 15m TF shows .....sorry about the quality but i'm on borrowed software.......

nice G/U buy trade if you caught it !

N

Attachments

• Dow grinds north.jpg
    Dow grinds north.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 127
Dow under huge pressure an support level could fall......

could be a great afternoon back on buying yen and USD.....time will tell