Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

not a bad call then when i videod this .........(it takes a while to load on youtube)

N

http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=_koNhdibbsE

as I predicted in Corrie41 Video - yens unstoppable at the moment (regardless of dow direction)

even against its pal the USD.....:eek:

N

Attachments

• yen power.jpg
    yen power.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 138
I see that Swissie is also now travelling with the tag brigade upwards.....setlling in nicely for a mega session here now

Buy yen , USd , CHF
Sell everything else....(Hint the GBP hasnt even warmed up yet re big falls so far)

N

this is a nice piece from moneyweek

Trying to correlate to many things is a mistake however....over the last 2 years I have made things far to complicated at times trying to achieve the holy Grail in correlation

read the early stuff on this thread ..........I was correlating :-

• Equity markets (all the major indexes)
  • Crude oil
  • Gold
  • The G8

....all together at once to try to explain what was happening :eek:

these days i'm much more relaxed and in truth a little (inverse) DJ correlation vs tag team is fine by me .........I just cant be ars*d with crude oil and you will all notice my fascination with gold has dwindled to zero

keep it simple as in truth complexity only really serves those selling their products and articles...........(y)

N

Attachments

• moneyweek correlation.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 388
I see the tag is trying to turn down.......let it settle first and find its direction

N

see how the tag team sloooowly ticks around towards the fall........expect a retest soon though

I took a punt on Euro and GBP buys as commdolls were all to weak and the CHF was rising but it has to follow the tag at the moment

............lets see

the GBP has not even hit the accelerator peddle upwards yet and i'm 6-7 pips up thanks to the accelerating usd fall....come on GBP .....flame on !!!

jesus GBP what is the problem here ????????????

i'll buy AUD if you dont deliver soon

stuff it - i'm taking a handful of pips on the EUR and the GBP usd pairs - work calls

later
N

I must say that the GBP has been dribbling around like a girly swot today.........

Normally its like Lord Flashheart rampaging up and down crushing all in its path

N

Hi all

back again...........I see Tag got into that sell groove nicely

Commdolls have lapped it up.....gbp is still limping up and about 30+ pips on the trade I called earlier
(but I only took a handful )

Euro has reversed down so that was a good one to walk a way from ealier

A pip in the hand is worth 2 million pips that do not have profitable S/L positions in place !

N

Attachments

• going down.jpg
    going down.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
its a wonder these guys get time to build their 100% perfect systems , what with all the magical bonuses available to earn

still....gotta love that company name

thanks again guys - you keep me focused on offering the scalper and any support for free

jees...... (n)

Enhance your trading today‏
From: [email protected] on behalf of Jason Fielder ([email protected])
Sent: 07 July 2010 19:07:52
To: XXXX

Fellow Trader,

It looks like many of you are as excited as I am to enhance your trading with "Trade rebates"
that were discussed during the webinar. I would like to clarify exactly how they works.

There are companies out there that get paid by Forex brokers to refer business to them.
Once you open your account on their website they pay you a "rebate" for every trade that you make.

TradersChoiceFX has been paying rebates to their clients for years!

Here is a link to sign up and get rebates now
http://www.traderschoicefx.com/metatraderea3

Imagine trading, just, 50 lots/month and receiving $250 every single month simply for doing what
you already do, trading Forex. That is $3000 per year of complimentary money!

The best part is that joining TradersChoiceFX costs you absolutely nothing and even if you
already have a live Forex account, you can still take advantage of this great program.

In my opinion GAIN Capital is one of the biggest and best Metatrader Forex brokers around.
And you can now set up your account through TradersChocieFX.com and receive complementary
cash by simply clicking the link below.

Even if you already have a live Forex account at GAIN Capital, FXCM or FXSol,
you can still take advantage of this great program. All you need to do is place
your account under the TradersChoiceFX group by simply filling out a short form.

In order to do so, please contact the TradersChoiceFX team at
http://www.traderschoicefx.com/contact or call 617-340-6606.

Be sure to mention us to get a special rate!

Here is the link again for your convenience

If you have any questions at all, please contact TradersChoiceFX:

TradersChoiceFX Team
Office: 617.340.6606

Good Trading,
Jason Fielder

Sharptrade Partners LLC, 5700 S. Mopac Expy., Suite C315, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jEws7Oxs7LQsnGxMbOxsDLRGtOxMnCxMjIw=

not much to report overnight...letting things settle

if anything I note tag bias is north......nice commdols sells ?

perhaps a cheeky USDJPY sell as well ?

chf fallling now but I dont trust it much based on recent correlation to the tag team....

N

bloody swissie.......ive watched it go 15 pips and done nothing......

trade what you see NVP

thats a little ahead of the scalper system ....(the 5min tag hasnt crossed down yet)

but I dont use that in my day to day trading (when I get a chance to rarely trade that is )

N

and out again..I dont like the dj moves down at the moment

to confidently sell tag you need that us30 breaching up 10025
to confidently buy Tag you need the us30 breaching down 10011

the natural trend is still pointing to a tag rise in my opinion

those mas are 55 and 13..........another classic combo I use sometimes

N

Attachments

• us 30 dj30.jpg
    us 30 dj30.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 122