Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Nice one!

I'm waiting for a proper break of key support @ 3282. It went through by a couple of pips a few mins ago. This is a critical level. Just moved my stop to 3345 so I will lock in 100 pips no matter what.

It's not all good news. My AUD/USD trade is currently down 55 pips:(

nope looks like tag getting settled in for another push up...no harm done

looks like GBP may make an attack north.....may shake up the tag to fall a little....that will drive a fast 10 pips above the 00

this is like pulling teeth so i would be out now - 5 pips ?

i'm looking for smash and grab moves re scalping.......

Compare it to standing on the m25 trying to pick up a 50 pound note in the outside lane.....the longer you take to grab it the more likely you are not to be able to spend it :p

N

Attachments

• ZZZZZZ.JPG
    ZZZZZZ.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
yes I know - I'm watching tag continue to turn down and make that buy U/J still look good

watch this corrie master everyone...he doesnt post much here but when he does...... :cool:

N

Not so much a Corrie meister but, a bloody idiot sometimes. I added to the position and it turned North very quickly so, put a reversal Long in and it shot down to break support. That little episode cost me 76 pips. A classic, violent whipsaw. Day trading and I are not happy bedfellows on many occasions. This is a prime example of how to damage your trading account in about 15 mins flat:(

got to run now all.....if Tag now locks downwards the GBP above .5385 is as good a punt as any - chasing up to the 00 for a handful of pips

Good hunting !
N

Not so much a Corrie meister but, a bloody idiot sometimes. I added to the position and it turned North very quickly so, put a reversal Long in and it shot down to break support. That little episode cost me 76 pips. A classic, violent whipsaw. Day trading and I are not happy bedfellows on many occasions. This is a prime example of how to damage your trading account in about 15 mins flat:(

nooo nooo - I can do it faster than than Alan ! :p

N