Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

one of my old trading friends Petar is an analyst for one of the broker houses and posts my free Fxcorrelator as part of his calls ....

heres his take on G/J...a pure 15m TF 20ma momentum play off the alpha bull GBP and alpha Bear JPY that has breached an R level recently

interesting .....looks like i'm not allowed to post their link ? ...i will ask the mods why .....i can assure people im not getting any affiliation commission here and bags of brokers regularly are published on T2win ? .....petars just using my indicator for free as everyone else does .....

https://www.instaf*rex.com/forex_analysis/121808

I find G/J to fast and volatile for scalp trading off london session ... ....looking at all my scalp charts GJ was probably the best looking pair vs EJ , GU and even EU to trade as a buy from around 9.45am BST .....but it can be scary so i stay off it

heres the 1min TF .....sure looks like an easy 50-60 pips since 9.45 am ...but i was ok with what i had already

im not going to BS anyone that i took it .....

N

Attachments

• gj 1 mins.JPG
    gj 1 mins.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
heres a rough picture of the year so far .......

Yellow yen been a buy since feb....

Green usd came hot from end of april ...

Red GBP been selling off since April but only got into neg territory for the year in may..now getting hammered !!

Euro went south from early may ....with GBP

sure all driven by economic events ....but good to have some bearings re 2018 relative strengths

N

Attachments

• the forex  G8 currencies 2018.JPG
    the forex G8 currencies 2018.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 70
a little scalping on NY opens ...

so far scalped an EU sell and now a Cable sell

eu selling down from 1577 so far nicely ....GU just took a 2870-2863 scalp

N

yen , usd and cad all bullish so far from dow opens....no complaints

sloooooooow....working eu resells from around the 1570/71 levels ...but hard work

ok EU locked in .....nice early doors on NY open.....ive had some nice selling on 2 europeans into yen and usd

no complaints

yes i can see that this is low of NY session for Cable ...just the way i trade

2859/60 waiting for next resell .....cmon usd start rising again

eu intresting at 1566/67