Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Definitely is! Returning to the fold like a lost sheep having ventured into Futures and thence Market Makers 'Method - all very interesting BUT... Relative Strength is the only way! Very happy to see that you are as consistent as ever... when is your course starting (ha,ha! it would be remiss of me not to ask!)

Hi Hamish ....

interesting...lets catch up on your experiences offline by email .....send me something when you get time to [email protected]

meanwhile ...yes i must confess things are pretty ok here on the ole Forex front , im still using the systems ive been developing for many years and they seem to be solid most days .......

that course ive promised for the last few years?...........uuurrr.......i'm still working on it .....im more a trader than a e-book writer in truth :LOL:

watch this space

N

ive just seen this flashing up on the Tradew2win adverts

sombre stuff and i think thats pretty optimistic in truth ........loads more people fail than this over time

so make sure you follow a correct,robust and solid process to finding your profitable path in trading

N

i cannot seem to upload jpegs ???...is there an issue at T2win .....??

hey gang

solid an steady Bull action on Yen and USD so far from 6am

Euro and GBP the sells .......lets see what carney says

N

Last edited:
if anything i like more resells on EJ to be honest .....GU was a flash then its frozen

GBP is struggling at recent highs ....its not breaching so im neutral now GU

EG is best pair on GBP at moment ...it has resold from 8874 to 8855.......

we are all watching 3090 levels right ? ...plenty of confluence for a bounce ??

slooooooooow..

ok the GBP news got you a 35 pip kick on GBP at its peak.....GBP is holding around 15 pips off the pre news values .........but all sleepy time again now

personally i think gbp will fall back into us session

but i dont care about what i think ......i just trade what i see :)

N

sold gu from 3080's to 3040's so far ......said it looked fragile

GBP fell 60 pips in 10 minutes ....carney sure nows how to talk

can he do this every day ?

what a roller coaster ...........jeez

i cant post any charts here but its crazy action ....im posting on my Blog / website and forex factory if you want to see the charts ....

N

GBP fell 60 pips in 10 minutes ....carney sure nows how to talk

can he do this every day ?

it was a dovish hike. The vote spread was unanimous and they on the surface looked hawkish but in his speech he shot it down in pure class.